Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Actively didn’t wear a mask through the pandemic claiming to be exempt though. Fair enough if he is but a TikTok posted above shows him wearing one
I mean physically. I physically don’t see them but see the other two who won’t be named lol

lay111

Offtopic, to keep the thread working well for everyone that reads it we need to keep it somewhat ontopic
He’s like a puppet on strings very controlled I can understand why chet fell out with her. She wouldn’t be able to control a strong willed man like chet, casey is just sooo soft. But no Casey won’t leave her as he don’t have a job or money he has nothing without her lol failed musician… At least chet is manly has ambition his own money and business won’t get bossed about by Helen.
She made him get Botox too. Apparently that is why they fell out one of the first times they fell out because Chet wasn’t happy with how she controls Casey and what he does

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I actually think Chets Mum has covid... would make sense as to why they never went at Christmas and aren't there today and also why Coral is still staying at Chet and Helen's house! They are anti vaxxers so probably not saying she has covid for that reason!!
But the dad was walking the dog? What are the rules these days?
I find it odd that he removed the option of comments on his elvis post? Like he was worried about backlash or sarcastic comments

nelly2317

VIP Member
Same here, there aren’t even any hair driers at our local pool lol. We get straight into car and heaters on. Also you can’t catch a cold from actually being cold.. it’s a virus.. winds me up when people say kids will get Ill from wet hair outside 🤣 not like she’s left her out overnight in Baltic conditions
Didn’t realise this was a myth!!!!

OrcaRed

VIP Member
She was wearing a coat to begin with (first story) obviously took it off, you can see it hanging in the trike thing. But they should have brought some spare trousers or kept them on at least
ahhhh, you’re a good eye I didn’t spot her in the first story ffs lol

Jkop

The last thing I remember is her going off on one when Chet said she’s out more than him

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Sorry to ask but can anyone tell me what the soft play place that chet and Casey take the kids too i want to take my little one there

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Oh drop this now. If you love Marnie fair do’s everyone sees what each of them post on social media and there has been times Rox hasn’t been safe in the car seat, who is anyone to say what should be said?
It’s been said before but they are all are terrible in their own ways but I wouldn’t say Chet and Helen’s kids are neglected, children differ in personalities and more outgoing kids do tend to have accidents as they are wild, do they ALL need parenting classes for different reasons?! Absolutelyyyy … as I think they’re all clueless and winging it and in this day and age with parenting platforms, books etc theres no excuse to not be doing the basics but there’s a big distinction between neglect and lack of knowledge anyhoooo let’s please move on, think it’s because their stories have been dry why this is even a topic 🤣
Who loves Marnie though? Literally all saying to keep it about Chet and Helen on here.

And yea no one’s said the kids are neglected, just that they need parenting lessons. Like you’ve said.

Do people even read things on here or just take bits out of a sentence and run with it?

This is literally the weirdest thread on this site, never seen one where everyone’s up the arse of the person it’s about 😂

I mean the thread is literally called justice for Elvis … which says a lot about the issues some of us talk about, the rest seem like Chet and Helen superfans.

Wher
Show me just 1 comment where i have said how great she is??
I said a few times that he kid is safe, never once said she’s great, boring yes not great.
Yes you can see all my posts so maybe understand that I reply to comments about her, I’m not over here repping for the fan club.

Why would I go to HER thread and correct people’s opinions of her? I don’t have any interest in changing people’s opinions about her 😂 YOU was actually doing that … I am on THIS thread talking about the people the thread is about and replying to people, are you aware what this site is about?!

Fact is no one can say anything about Helen and Chet on here anymore, no matter what they do or how bad the kids are hurt it gets tuned into .. well Rox this or that. The people that reply then get told to go to Marnie’s thread 😂 why don’t you all go there instead? Then we won’t have to keep talking about her, will we?
So you come to Helen and chets thread to correct people about Marnie? 😂😂😂😂 if your so annoyed about what people comment on here don’t watch it
[/QUOTE

Where do I correct anyone about her?
Never corrected anyone about her I think you need to learn to read