Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I don’t remember this 👀 was this before the kids? Was this what they was saying they was moving about? I remember helen saying they had to move cos something scary happened, surely that wasn’t it?

Reactions: 1

Em150

I know they said on a q&a a while ago that Chet wanted to move back up North, but have they actually mentioned it again? I can’t see them moving any time soon?

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Do I though?
You’ve mentioned them in every post doll, and again I wasn’t quoting you, you’re obsessed with them or me I dunno 😂 😂

Anyway have we seen Chet & Helen at the parents house since the fall out? I’m wondering if there’s more to this than just siblings falling out? There’s a lot of signs aren’t there?

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Totally different opinion to most it seems but I do think Ellun is the problem, Marnie and Chet was getting on it seemed. Marnie was great with ocean and Elvis always giving/buying Elvis designer outfits where Chet would tag auntie Marnie and thank her for the moncler outfits the arsenal kits etc I never saw Ellun do anything nice for Rox 🤷 and we know she posts everything she does 🙈 I do think it's Ellun Marnie was making an effort
Marnie handing over some of the gifted crap and ellun not being able to invoice Chet to repay the favour 😂

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Just posted on the Marnie page but I think Sophie has fell out with Marnie too. Their friend lowis has a day with Marnie and then left and is with Sophie in London. Wouldn’t they have visited Marnie if they are down south or all been together. I may be wrong but this could be another person that the bitch has fell out with

nelly2317

VIP Member
Poor kids will never be settled if only after a few months of moving they want to move again!

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I was referring to all your past comments which can be seen 😂 but this isn’t a Marnie thread either and you can’t stop talking about how great she is.
Maybe go onto HER thread and try and correct everyone’s opinions about her on there, instead of someone else’s thread.
Show me just 1 comment where i have said how great she is??
I said a few times that he kid is safe, never once said she’s great, boring yes not great.
Yes you can see all my posts so maybe understand that I reply to comments about her, I’m not over here repping for the fan club.

Why would I go to HER thread and correct people’s opinions of her? I don’t have any interest in changing people’s opinions about her 😂 YOU was actually doing that … I am on THIS thread talking about the people the thread is about and replying to people, are you aware what this site is about?!

Fact is no one can say anything about Helen and Chet on here anymore, no matter what they do or how bad the kids are hurt it gets tuned into .. well Rox this or that. The people that reply then get told to go to Marnie’s thread 😂 why don’t you all go there instead? Then we won’t have to keep talking about her, will we?
[/QUOTE]
So you come to Helen and chets thread to correct people about Marnie? 😂😂😂😂 if your so annoyed about what people comment on here don’t watch it

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Do I though?
You’ve mentioned them in every post doll, and again I wasn’t quoting you, you’re obsessed with them or me I dunno 😂 😂

Anyway have we seen Chet & Helen at the parents house since the fall out? I’m wondering if there’s more to this than just siblings falling out? There’s a lot of signs aren’t there?
Yes I was thinking this cause Coral is spending all her Christmas at Helen & Chets then the aunts. And no mention of there parents at all... normally there Mom does be with them...

Does Chet wear foundation ,tan. Or sunbeds 🤔
I know he uses filters.
But the colour of him to helen

Attachments

Last edited:

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I get he earns the money but saying it’s his isn’t very fair. They have kids together she’s a full time parent and does everything so he is able to leave majority of the week and work, it’s household income and she has every right to have access to it.
I’m not a super fan or agree with everything she buys before everyone jumps on me but hate people acting like a stay at home parent doesn’t contribute anything so shouldn’t have access to money.
I’m a stay at home parent but don’t brag like that. But everyone’s entitled to their opinion