Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexie81

But the dad was walking the dog? What are the rules these days?
I find it odd that he removed the option of comments on his elvis post? Like he was worried about backlash or sarcastic comments
Yes you are right... he wouldn't be allowed as he's unvaccinated

So I was being really nosey last night whilst I had nothing better to do at midnight haha 😄
I stalked his Mum and family on fb... she has something like 3 or 4 sisters and 2 brothers. On one of the posts her brother was going into one at her sister Vanessa saying that she's fallen out with their Mum and sounded like they have all fallen out over the years... Wendy too!

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Chets mum has been round a few times, she was at oceans birthday party. They were all round at the grandparents at one point too

lexie81

Casey was following Coral and vice versa but checked and they've now unfolloeed eachother.
I wonder if they Mum and Dad never went to Chets for Christmas because of their new dog and Chet and Helen have theirs

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Did you not literally just say just because we don’t see it, doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened? Or does that only relate to who you rave about ( Chet&Helen)

Who Coral? I think she’s stunning, even prettier without the filters.
I said that because they literally posted the balloons as soon I read your comment 😂😂😂
But please continue being more bothered at me… I’m flattered ♥

Qwerty13

It’s defo some sort of cosmetic work , she isn’t in country , probs in turkey for an influencerrrr sooo guysssss surgery lol! Can tell she isn’t here , look at the en suite in chets stories with towels on floor and clothes . That’s a man thing . No idea why they love a floordrobe but they all do it lol
Yeah defo getting new teeth or boobs

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
It's been deleted now

Probably but it's still a picture of Rox, just doesn't sit with me when it's a picture of a kid he can take his beef out with his dad any other way, there was a time that family didn't bother with Rox at all for months and had ocean loads
He was laughing at the caption “all grandchildren” when it was only a picture of rox. That was quite obvious.

Chet was quite a prick to post the laughing emoji on a picture of Rox you can tell which pair are the petty bettys here

Ok Ellun your kids eat junk 24/7 so the meat and yogurts are just for show and they are probably from Asda it's probably next door to M&S
Maybe the people who ignored their nieces and nephew birthdays 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
To be fair I think quite a few people agree with her

I’ve commented about Chet/Helen’s behaviour & antics before and more than a few times you have personally quoted it, not only disagreeing but sticking up for them
So? I’m allowed to disagree and agree with any point. I don’t have to hate or disagree with everything. Sorry but it convenient they only started having an issue with what I said after “the falling out”. When ultimately they do the exact same but for Marnie 😂😂

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I think they are both in Beds but different local councils so could be different school systems. I’m pretty sure they are less than 20 mins away from each other as well. It’s such a shame whatever’s happened when all 4 in reality have all moved away from home (Helen and Marnie more so obviously) that they have fallen out.

My sister in laws best friend is one of their (H&C’s) neighbour I’ll have to ask her to get the gossip she’s always on these nights out they go on.
I assumed ellun and Chet would be bucks?

paula1234

VIP Member
I actually think Chets Mum has covid... would make sense as to why they never went at Christmas and aren't there today and also why Coral is still staying at Chet and Helen's house! They are anti vaxxers so probably not saying she has covid for that reason!!
If that is the case i hope she is ok

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
never ever thought I would say this but no the wonder Marnie
Not sure if anyone has posted this but has anyone seen chets bio on tiktok? 😭 is he taken the piss out of Helen or tattle 🤣🤣
Nah he’s taking the piss out of us. Obvious they read here

never ever thought I would say this but no the wonder Marnie

Nah he’s taking the piss out of us. Obvious they read here
Have no idea what that Marnie quote is about 😂😂😂

• Haha