Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how immature and embarrassing is she šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø maybe marnie praises her so much because sheā€™s scared of her leaving again!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Alison's still got her account on here, if you're still reading Alison give us the lowdown please šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Ellun hiding her nips on Chets story, when we'll all seen her half naked in her EOTB days? :rolleyes:

Why is Ellun hiding her nips on Chets story, when we'll all seen her half naked in her EOTB days? :rolleyes:
Not since sheā€™s had kids though, they might be pointing at the floor now like mine are. I have to make sure theyā€™re pointing the same way every morning šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marnie has said they know the baby gender but people have to wait till January to find out so that another ok mag deal, I wonder if Helen hoping she the only one with a girl I know chet said at Ocean gender that she was the first girl in the family for so many years so might steal ocean thunder although I think Marnie and Casey will have a boy for some reason

• Heart
Marnie has said they know the baby gender but people have to wait till January to find out so that another ok mag deal, I wonder if Helen hoping she the only one with a girl I know chet said at Ocean gender that she was the first girl in the family for so many years so might steal ocean thunder although I think Marnie and Casey will have a boy for some reason
She's desperate for a girl and said today this will be her last so I'm sure it's a girl

Reactions: 4
"The play centre what me and chet went to" Ellen it's "that"!!!!! Everytime she says what instead of that, I cry internally

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"The play centre what me and chet went to" Ellen it's "that"!!!!! Everytime she says what instead of that, I cry internally
I think this is the worse thing WHAT she dies šŸ™ƒ gives me the ICK more than her usual voice. I honestly donā€™t know how Chet lives with her.

Reactions: 5
Just posted on the Marnie page but I think Sophie has fell out with Marnie too. Their friend lowis has a day with Marnie and then left and is with Sophie in London. Wouldnā€™t they have visited Marnie if they are down south or all been together. I may be wrong but this could be another person that the witch has fell out with

Reactions: 1
Omg. I wish there was a ā€œyawnā€ emoji for the past couple pages. Iā€™m sorry tattlers but this isnā€™t the marnie thread some of us canā€™t stand even reading about her and although thereā€™s an apparent falling out thatā€™s gone on, thatā€™s fine but I feel people are going off on a tangent about those two wet bags.

What I actually came to say before catching up wasā€¦

ā€œEalingS in west Londonā€ šŸ¤£ sheā€™s such an idiot itā€™s got no S and chets clearly very very dyslexic that O and E are going to struggle relying on them for help with their homework lol.

Reactions: 12
Omg. I wish there was a ā€œyawnā€ emoji for the past couple pages. Iā€™m sorry tattlers but this isnā€™t the marnie thread some of us canā€™t stand even reading about her and although thereā€™s an apparent falling out thatā€™s gone on, thatā€™s fine but I feel people are going off on a tangent about those two wet bags.

What I actually came to say before catching up wasā€¦

ā€œEalingS in west Londonā€ šŸ¤£ sheā€™s such an idiot itā€™s got no S and chets clearly very very dyslexic that O and E are going to struggle relying on them for help with their homework lol.
literally always think this, Marnie has her own thread and weā€™re just speculating. I really donā€™t think Helen is as innocent as she makes out. Maybe cos I think sheā€™a a stuck up closet Tory tho.

Reactions: 9
Thank God, I thought it was just me!! It drives me mental. 'My other pet hates are: "could of" instead of "could have" and "defiantly" instead of "definitely" and I bet Helen makes these mistakes!

Iā€™v been saying this the last few threads itā€™s like a Chet & Helen rave thread cos people just wanna say itā€™s Marnie or that Casey is a drip. But like I said what ever anyone thinks of them at least Rox is looked after and kept safely, with no bruises.
But when I say these things people just hate M&C so much that no matter how badly H&C parent and the terrible injuryā€™s both kids have had recently it comes back to not liking Marnie, itā€™s one of the strangest threads that are for one couple but always ends up for the other.

Reactions: 6
Thank God, I thought it was just me!! It drives me mental. 'My other pet hates are: "could of" instead of "could have" and "defiantly" instead of "definitely" and I bet Helen makes these mistakes!
Donā€™t forget generally and genuinely šŸ˜«

She always said she only wants 2 children even before she was ever pregnant
Please go to marnies thread. Her thread is so dead it doesnā€™t even have a caption.

Iā€™v been saying this the last few threads itā€™s like a Chet & Helen rave thread cos people just wanna say itā€™s Marnie or that Casey is a drip. But like I said what ever anyone thinks of them at least Rox is looked after and kept safely, with no bruises.
But when I say these things people just hate M&C so much that no matter how badly H&C parent and the terrible injuryā€™s both kids have had recently it comes back to not liking Marnie, itā€™s one of the strangest threads that are for one couple but always ends up for the other.
Get what youā€™re saying but I think everybody should stop comparing, itā€™s so boring that I regret not going to sleep at a reasonable time.
I think there should be a merged thread for them allā€¦ the Johnsonā€™s briggs simpson thread, one I can selectively visit knowing thatā€™s the crap everybody will be chatting about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Terrible injuries? I would hardly call a toddler having an accident and a newly mobile baby having a bump ā€˜terrible injuriesā€™

After whatā€™s been in the news recently lets have a bit of perspective šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also not to turn this into a Marnie thread again but if weā€™re comparing their parenting skills, Rox may appear well cared for but heā€™s with his parents a hell of a lot less than Ocean and Elvis are. Helen may be a lot of things but I wouldnā€™t call her a bad mum šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I keep losing the thread as I forget to watch it or comment, butttt my daughter is the same age as Ocean and sheā€™s just as wild in jumping off stuff etc. I mean Iā€™m always there catching her not filming it šŸ¤£ they are exploring and testing their own boundaries. My daughter managed to get through a baby gate climb up some stairs and launch herself off them - now she wonā€™t even walk up or down the stairs sheā€™s carried. She knew she over stepped her own boundary.
donā€™t come for me at her getting through the gate I donā€™t even know so the gate got thrown and replaced šŸ¤£
As for Marnie and Caseyā€™s baby taking Oceans thunder if they have a girl - I doubt it will as they alienate themselves from everyone. Iā€™d say thatā€™s apparent from the fact all the family are going to Helen and Chets šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.