Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all just appreciate that Chet (not Coral or Helen) has unfollowed Rox 😂😭 is that it guys do we now know who the pettiest one is
He's disgusting and like I said I thought they were the problem, I mean who takes it out on a 2 year old. Bloody scumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's disgusting and like I said I thought they were the problem, I mean who takes it out on a 2 year old. Bloody scumbag
Come on like it’s not like a 2 year old is sat on Instagram crying cause uncle Chet has unfollowed him 😂 he shouldn’t even have an Instagram.

Surely the karaoke machine is a dig at Casey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah pretty sure chet didn’t initially follow so he hasn’t unfollowed lol
Aw yeah someone said, I thought he did with tagging Rox's page for his birthday didn't realise you could tag without following I'm not the most insta savvy 😂🙈

Get you're alcohol bought guuyyys.. Tattle Christmas game. Take a drink everytime Chet says "wooooooow" and Helen says "I'm broody"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right I know Ocean is only two but surely it's not normal for a child to fall over all the time? Or launch themselves from things. My hearts in my mouth anytime I watch her.

And I honestly don't think Rox knows who follows him on Instagram. Babies don't need social media pages it's weird.

Reactions: 7
Right I know Ocean is only two but surely it's not normal for a child to fall over all the time? Or launch themselves from things. My hearts in my mouth anytime I watch her.

And I honestly don't think Rox knows who follows him on Instagram. Babies don't need social media pages it's weird.
My youngest falls over constantly!! We recently found out its to do with ear infections as he gets them often and apparently it knocks them off balance. My eldest didn't fall so much as in fall over nothing, he just used to climb more and bruise his shins jumping off tit 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Rox will have noticed his uncle unfollowing him. you know, with him being two years of age..

it’s more scummy the way his life is plastered all over the gram for freebies..

Reactions: 13
Sometimes I think marnie and helens thread should be merged into one, duck off Casey and chet you outsiders 🤣

Reactions: 9
Can I pls just establish I didn't mean Rox would notice I just thought it was petty if Chet had unfollowed his page, not that Rox is bawling about it 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I pls just establish I didn't mean Rox would notice I just thought it was petty if Chet had unfollowed his page, not that Rox is bawling about it 😫😂
Hmmm I might have a controversial opinion (as ever) but even though he didn’t unfollow, if he did I don’t think it’s the end of the world. The parents of the said child blocked/unfollowed and have removed their child from their lives so what would I need to be on their page for? Don’t get me wrong falling outs are nothing to do with the child but would I want to view stories my brother or sister in law are posting on that account knowing they don’t want anything to do with me? Not really. Doesn’t mean you’re taking it out on the child; just means there is no point having interaction after a falling out of a big enough magnitude, that the cousins are not around each other.
If Rox was of age and on the account himself and their family unfollowed, I would agree that’s a scummy thing to do but as I said it’s run by the parents who don’t like you, I would have to wonder why I’m keeping that line of contact open with someone who’s cut me off, maybe I’m a petty Betty 😳😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just noticed that Sharron has unfollowed them too. She really does strike me as being as immature as marnie!

Reactions: 4
Just noticed that Sharron has unfollowed them too. She really does strike me as being as immature as marnie!
She does every time they fall out. She unfollows the entire family whenever Marnie and Casey split, even if it’s for 24 hours… she’s so immature, it’s quite obvious where Marnie gets it from

Reactions: 15
Marnies mum seems like an absolute bleep. Can’t believe how much praise she gets from Marnie when left her for a man in America

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.