Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That meat is dryer than chets mouth after a night on the sesh

No wonder ocean is drinking the gravy out of the jug!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ocean is such a beautiful little girl - I wonder why they haven’t put her into modelling like Casey and Marnie have with their child?

Reactions: 1
Ocean is such a beautiful little girl - I wonder why they haven’t put her into modelling like Casey and Marnie have with their child?
Faded must be selling better than sweets, don’t have to seek their kids souls as badly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it so odd how celebs and influencers are so desperate to turn their children into ‘models’. Any child can be a model in some way or another just people using their little bit of fame to make themselves look good. If Chet and Helen did that I would lose the very tiniest bit of respect I have left for them. Let your children be children without forcing a model lifestyle. The odd fun job/modelling opportunity is fine but the full on instagram account using your baby as a business is odd.

I hope Chet and Helen don’t scoop that low 🤣

Reactions: 12
Speaking from experience, if Ocean behaved on set like she does at home she wouldn’t last long. Nobody has time for toddlers that are feral and chaperones that are unable to control their infant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How funny that Helen’s trying to keep mystery about the paint colour by posting in black and white, and Chet’s just shared a story of her painting in colour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How funny that Helen’s trying to keep mystery about the paint colour by posting in black and white, and Chet’s just shared a story of her painting in colour 😂
I honestly was wondering if she had filmed in black or white or was going for the greyscale insta Hun house

Reactions: 7
Anyone else been cringing at Chet’s stories today? I know it’s the same old but arms out of the car seat straps, standing in the high chair, no shoes on in the services and dragging her dummy along the floor 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone else been cringing at Chet’s stories today? I know it’s the same old but arms out of the car seat straps, standing in the high chair, no shoes on in the services and dragging her dummy along the floor 🤢
Yeah it was grim. Don’t get why she never has shoes on it’s so bizarre and once the dummy dropped don’t get why he didn’t take it off her or have something to clean it (bare in mind Helen did promote Milton lol). Next minute it’ll be “oceans not well, don’t know how she got so sick 😷” just ewww

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who thinks that colour on the panelling looks awful?
It looks horrible 😳 it’s not just the colour it’s the actual panelling as well. She should of went for a much more modern style panelling instead of that old fashioned one! Looks like something grandparents would have 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.