Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I be wanting a refund for the brows what does she do to them there so fury like a catapiliar I guess each to there own but I find her eye brows odd

Reactions: 7
Sorry I be wanting a refund for the brows what does she do to them there so fury like a catapiliar I guess each to there own but I find her eye brows odd
Right! They take over her whole face. And doesn’t remotely suit her. Especially with such light hair colour.

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind the fluffy brow trend but I don’t get why they keep allll the length of their brows? Surely trimming at the top a bit would look better than the slugs she seems to have acquired about her eyes.

Reactions: 7
Not starting another coco pops gate but do those kids eat anything else for breakfast but pain au chocolates 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not starting another coco pops gate but do those kids eat anything else for breakfast but pain au chocolates 🤣🤣🤣
I swear one time Helen said something about having treats on the weekend whilst giving elvis a pain su chocolate ... Definitely not just on weekend s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear one time Helen said something about having treats on the weekend whilst giving elvis a pain su chocolate ... Definitely not just on weekend s
Yeah exactly every time they video them having breakfast they’re having them. Well Elvis is every time, sometimes Oceans sticking with coco pops. No shade on them doing that, their kids their choice but why lie and say it’s a weekend treat 🤣

Yeah exactly every time they video them having breakfast they’re having them. Well Elvis is every time, sometimes Oceans sticking with coco pops. No shade on them doing that, their kids their choice but why lie and say it’s a weekend treat 🤣
My little one loves those and croissants, he has one most morning as well as whatever else he has for his actual breakfast at nursery

Reactions: 5
My little one loves those and croissants, he has one most morning as well as whatever else he has for his actual breakfast at nursery
Like I said no shade on people giving them. I’m all for giving them what they’ll eat toddlers can be so defiant with food but don’t say it’s a weekend treat if they have it nearly everyday 😂😂 No one cares how often they have it. So long as they’re eating 🤣

Reactions: 5
Casey & marines house blows there’s out of the water (from what we have seen )
It looks amazing! Is there really that much money in reality tv and sweets 🤯

but to be fair they were already down south, chets probably taken a massive financial leap moving down south from up north with the house prices.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Which story is it I can’t work it out?
Currently story number 17 where he starts with just his trainers walking in the festival and when he out the camera up there’s a baldy and they’re exchanging something in his wallet and then says thanks and he walks away lol can’t really get more obvious.

Currently story number 17 where he starts with just his trainers walking in the festival and when he out the camera up there’s a baldy and they’re exchanging something in his wallet and then says thanks and he walks away lol can’t really get more obvious.
I’ve rewatched now and see it 😂

Shout out to you for pointing out the right one, I flicked through the shoe one thinking ‘no, it can’t be’😂

Reactions: 2
Laughed my head off over that guy ending up in a bin. Like these are grown men dropping pills like some stupid teenager , most are parents and have responsibilities. But he’s in the trash? How pathetic lol they also all looked like the rest of the rave , parents ....looked so old and out of place there . How embarrassing . Helen going on like she’s the next Mrs hinch and her fella is friends with people noncing it at a rave ....nah ELUN nahhhh lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.