Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does it mean by getting “mumsnetty”? I’ve seen that a few times now and I’m clueless haha
It means it’s getting like the website “mumsnet”. It happens on this thread a lot, with people arguing amongst themselves over stuff like coco pops, car seat safety, Zara clothes, letting kids eat in the supermarket……..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don’t know why they aren’t stopping Ocean. As soon as she goes to get his bottle they should be stopping her not letting her physically take it off him.

Reactions: 16
The juice going into Elvis’ eye 😭 you can see him blinking trying to get it out , poor baby :((

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Elvis ellun in the back ground saying she doesn’t share well she not going too if your filming her every time she takes some thing from him he is so cute

Reactions: 8
The fact that Helen wants another but they can’t even control how Ocean is with Elvis yet🤦🏻‍♀️ I know this is typical toddler behaviour but it’s put me off having another child till my toddler is atleast 6-7yrs old maybe even older. Poor Elivis and his such a good boy!

Reactions: 13
It’s actually a real shame, Ocean is a beautiful clever little girl and they’re going to ruin her 😭

Reactions: 7
The fact that Helen wants another but they can’t even control how Ocean is with Elvis yet🤦🏻‍♀️ I know this is typical toddler behaviour but it’s put me off having another child till my toddler is atleast 6-7yrs old maybe even older. Poor Elivis and his such a good boy!
Please don’t let them put you off. The fact that you’re already concerned proves that you would be more pro-active in not allowing this to happen. You’re already looking out for a baby you don’t have.
Also, I wouldn’t say this is normal toddler behaviour. Yes, it happens but Ocean has been allowed to do this and her parents pulling out their cameras is teaching her this is acceptable behaviour. If that’s what they film, imagine what they don’t film.
I’ve got a 7 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old and 5 month old baby. I’ve done the toddler thing and the sibling rivalry thing lots. Trust me, if you tell them not to and you teach them that’s wrong that will learn to be gentle.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please don’t let them put you off. The fact that you’re already concerned proves that you would be more pro-active in not allowing this to happen. You’re already looking out for a baby you don’t have.
Also, I wouldn’t say this is normal toddler behaviour. Yes, it happens but Ocean has been allowed to do this and her parents pulling out their cameras is teaching her this is acceptable behaviour. If that’s what they film, imagine what they don’t film.
I’ve got a 7 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old and 5 month old baby. I’ve done the toddler thing and the sibling rivalry thing lots. Trust me, if you tell them not to and you teach them that’s wrong that will learn to be gentle.
Same here, I had 2 under 2 and they are the best of friends. They have their battles but not being filmed for insta or left to do whatever

Reactions: 6
Aw thanks for that! I don’t know how you do it that’s amazing! 😱I promise I’m not going to get all mumsnetty on here but I appreciate the reassurance but that’s so true, it depends on the parent. Especially if the parents sits there recording everything instead of actually dealing with the child 🤦‍♀️

I love this wee family, chet is a dipshit but he makes me laugh lol ... however Ocean is needing some tough love, shes a wee devil 😂

Reactions: 10
I love watching them for the laughs but I’d be fuming if I was in a soft play and that loud chav and his devil kid was in there

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Chet to ocean “ do you want to get out “ ocean “ yer” .. Chet then says to ellun she wants to get out so ellun has to get her out because Chet has his phone out recording 🤣 unbelievable he would piss me off being my fella

Reactions: 19
Not gonna lie I’d hate to be working in whatever nursery she’s going to be attending 😂 she’s a rascal 😂 they’re gonna turn her into a right brat if they don’t start disciplining her soon.

Reactions: 9
Omg I thought Ocean was gonna land right on Elvis' head in that cot for a second :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Elvis is so cute his chubby cheeks remind me of a hamster for some reason 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Elvis’s face here!! He looks a wee bit uncertain/fearful around Ocean now doesn’t he? Such expressive faces - absolutely beautiful children they make. 😊
He looks terrified, of his mad sister or them creepy things on the wall 😂 who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So much for the kids not being allowed in that room 😳 crumpet all over the couch 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.