Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I’ve found myself not liking her anymore she had a child a few month ago and now think she knows it all.. you don’t HAVE to wash baby clothes when you’ve just bought them I prefer them fresh out the pack but it isn’t a necessity to wash them, her giving baby advice out I just wanna face palm 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hoped she wouldn’t turn into one of these people but she has
I think she comes across nice, she is always asking for advice etc and doesn’t seem like she thinks she knows it all.
personally I think you should wash all new baby clothes, to me they aren’t fresh or clean coming straight out a packet but that’s just me and I would always advise a new mum to wash clothes before using them

Reactions: 11
I do like Helen, but her constant stories asking “any other mums do this” or “does anyone else’s baby do this” are starting to annoy me. It feels like she is asking obvious questions that every other mum and baby does just so people will interact with her posts 😂 still love her though she cracks me up

Reactions: 8
I normally really really like her but her “a tip for any new mummies out there...”
YOUVE BEEN A MUM FOR 5 MINS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I normally really really like her but her “a tip for any new mummies out there...”
YOUVE BEEN A MUM FOR 5 MINS!!!!
I’ve just watched her tip, surely the baby has stopped crying because you’ve just put a dummy in her mouth and not the gripe water 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched her tip, surely the baby has stopped crying because you’ve just put a dummy in her mouth and not the gripe water 😂
YES exactly this!! Gripe water wouldn’t work The second the dummy is in her mouth...it’s the dummy!

Reactions: 2
I absolutely LOVE Helen and Chet! I think Helen’s stories are so useful, i recently found out I’m pregnant and whenever she makes posts about what nappies are better etc I find it so helpful! And Chet just cracks me right up I can’t 🤣 the pair of them both acknowledge me as well and have replied to me several times. They’re so down to earth! And isn’t ocean gorgeous 😍😍 theyre such real influencers I adore the pair of em

Reactions: 5
I absolutely LOVE Helen and Chet! I think Helen’s stories are so useful, i recently found out I’m pregnant and whenever she makes posts about what nappies are better etc I find it so helpful! And Chet just cracks me right up I can’t 🤣 the pair of them both acknowledge me as well and have replied to me several times. They’re so down to earth! And isn’t ocean gorgeous 😍😍 theyre such real influencers I adore the pair of em
Glad you found us Helen 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hmm what brings you to tattle? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As soon as I got past the first 3 words I read this in Helens voice 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I’ve never seen a child so obsessed with their dad” apart from every child ever with their own dad 😂 I honestly cba, again I do like her but does she think she’s the only person to ever have a baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do like them but I agree with the other poster her account is starting to feel very contrived, she wants as many followers as she can get and it shows in the things she’s posting.

Just be yourself Helen, followers aren’t everything.

Reactions: 2
How old are you? 15 ?

Reactions: 4
I love these two. Helen's being abit dezzy to get new followers (was her new years resolution to get 1m).
I think there both down to earth.
Still want to know why they fell out with Casey and Marnie 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.