Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NightFeeds

I absolutely LOVE Helen and Chet! I think Helen’s stories are so useful, i recently found out I’m pregnant and whenever she makes posts about what nappies are better etc I find it so helpful! And Chet just cracks me right up I can’t 🤣 the pair of them both acknowledge me as well and have replied to me several times. They’re so down to earth! And isn’t ocean gorgeous 😍😍 theyre such real influencers I adore the pair of em
Glad you found us Helen 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Titntat

VIP Member
Soooooo guysssss. Exciting news *squeek* now perfect baby owwwcceeennnn is 13 weeks old. I've taken my mums advice and started her on Herbalife. It's got all the vitamins and nutirance a 13 week baby will need.
Health visit had strongly advised against it. But mum knows best.
#bossmum
#milf
#Oceansonherbalife

• Haha
Reactions: 35

varyingborders

VIP Member
New thread suggestion.. (a little bit early and my first ever one so please forgive me.. 😂)
Bleu and Chet.. camel toes and over priced clothes.. am I the only one who does this though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

quinzel

VIP Member
Guyyyyyysssss Orrrrrrshen is down to her pre-birth weight I am soooo proud of my little pudding! #bossmum #mumjuice #orrrrrshen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else feel like they used to really like helen but these past few months the new followers and attention has gone to her head?? 🙄

Reactions: 24

Homeathome

“Does anyone else work with a baby?”
No you fucking egg head you’re the only one. All hail queen Helen for doing it my god how do the rest of us manage!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dollybird

VIP Member
Her bragging about her weight loss is extremely toxic to her followers . It’s hard enough to accept the skin you’re in these days without her bragging she’s better than everyone because she’s lost four stone and looks like a lollipop. This is why body image and self esteem
has been ruined . Making women feel like they are not worthy unless they buy Herbashite. She’s not empowering others . She’s a parasite that sponges off Chet . I liked her before all of this but she makes me
Cringe . How she speaks to Chet is disgusting .

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Thetruth123

VIP Member
These influencers are thick as fucking shit!!!!! Giving dangerous and patronising baby advice to impressionable new mums..... And I’m sick of it!!! So sick and tired of these Instagram and reality knobs who literally haven’t got a brain cell between them , sell either shitty diet pills and potions or “own” a clothing line , literally gifted their whole life!!! Buy fuck off mansions and cars!!! Whilst hard working joe public scrimp save beg and borrow to make a life for themselves and family!! I have a 15 year old daughter and I’m so depressed that she thinks they are everything and this is what she needs to aspire too !!!! Even know I preach to high heaven that this phenomenon is all a load of shit and one day it will all come crashing down!! Hate hate hate today’s society and I’m only 32!!! 😢😢😢😢😢

Reactions: 19

BDY_97

VIP Member
The poor baby can barely hold her head up never mind eat! Never thought I would say it but I actually think Marnie is a better mum than Helen from what I have seen. All Helen talks about is her “blue eyed blonde haired baby” 🙄 I hope ocean ends up ginger with brown eyes just to annoy her

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Skyeraye

Feels guilty about a day at the childminders but doesn’t feel guilty about going away for days at a time drinking shots 🧐🧐

Reactions: 17

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Honestly people tagging her in posts about putting more water in their baby’s bath, makes you realise some people shouldn’t have kids 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Who are these mums that are tagging her and saying “gave my baby a bath and a bottle and now they are in bed, all thanks to Bleu” what on Earth did you do with your baby in the evening beforehand? 🤷‍♀️😂
Chet calling her super mum because the baby was asleep at 22.30....downstairs....in her arms...🤣

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
“Does anyone else get asda deliveries?!” Nah babes it’s just you... she seems to think she discovers these things 🤣

• Haha