Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion.. I like the name.. goes with her bleu thing and auntie/god mothers name coral 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
View attachment 61513

I think this is about Helen as Marnie did an insta poll of who does the baby look like more then Helen did one.
I think that pretty much confirms Marnie and Helen are the ones with the issue with eachother, it’s such a shame and I hope the brothers can sort it out soon, it’s so sad that the babies are missing out on having eachother as cousins.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who noticed that Helen's 'clothing line' is all stuff you can buy on Alibaba/AliExpress (a really cheap website/app where you can buy stuff from china). If you search denim fur jacket you can find the ones she is advertising currently

If that is where she's sourcing the clothes to sell on, that's really poor taste

Anyone else see Chet replying to comments on the photo of the baby to someone asking about Marnie and Casey?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They put themselves out on a public platform and reap the benefits of it with their freebies but then get really annoyed when anyone else queries or questions anything. It’s so obvious they don’t speak so why wouldn’t people ask. Hate the rudeness of some of them. Emma McVey is so arsey with people on her instagram and it really bugs me.

Reactions: 7
I actually really like them both. I’m sure there was something about Chet not liking Marnie because she’s controlling if I remember rightly. The fact that Coral doesn't speak to Marnie or Casey makes me think it’s because Helen found out she was pregnant shortly after and it’s caused a fight.

It is a shame as people say but I have so many family members I don’t speak to. I’ve got 6 sibling and speak to 1. Don’t speak to either parents for different reasons. Unfortunately for some you can’t choose your family.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who noticed that Helen's 'clothing line' is all stuff you can buy on Alibaba/AliExpress (a really cheap website/app where you can buy stuff from china). If you search denim fur jacket you can find the ones she is advertising currently

If that is where she's sourcing the clothes to sell on, that's really poor taste
I’ve seen a few insta places selling that jacket and Lasula boutique. Helen is selling it for over £100 it’s absolute madness! And her faux fur coat £85 can find on Ali express for £30

I like Helen and Chet but she’s probably taken the idea from Ariana at Mars the label as she does the same. Just think it’s wrong the mark up on her items and claiming there her own label

Reactions: 1
It’s really sad that the brothers aren’t speaking! Their sister Coral seems to have fallen out with Casey/Marnie too so it must have been a big fall out! Their Dad has just got both grand kids names tattooed on him, it must be awful for the mum and dad at the moment & I would imagine Christmas will be awkward, not being able to have one big get together!

Reactions: 5
Could be wrong but I heard they fell out because Casey copied/stole Chet’s business ‘Pick n mix’ with vegan all sorts 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for their mum and dad, always see them going between two family’s. I do really like Helen though

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t want anything to do with Marnie either 😂 bet she kicked right of when Helen announced she was pregnant after her 🥴

Reactions: 3
Think I’ve found myself not liking her anymore she had a child a few month ago and now think she knows it all.. you don’t HAVE to wash baby clothes when you’ve just bought them I prefer them fresh out the pack but it isn’t a necessity to wash them, her giving baby advice out I just wanna face palm 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hoped she wouldn’t turn into one of these people but she has

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.