Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing neither pregnancies were planned so it’s not like Helen did it to steal marnies thunder 🧐

I’m guessing neither pregnancies were planned so it’s not like Helen did it to steal marnies thunder 🧐
I'm pretty sure Helen went travelling to Asia and didn't even realise she was very newly pregnant at the time, so def not planned

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure Helen went travelling to Asia and didn't even realise she was very newly pregnant at the time, so def not planned
ha i do have to admit, when i saw she was pregnant after that trip i thought he may be skeptical of whos the dad.. but thats terrible im sorry, of what i have seen they seem to adore each other and i remember when they 'reunited' on that show and you can tell they have something special.

Reactions: 1
ha i do have to admit, when i saw she was pregnant after that trip i thought he may be skeptical of whos the dad.. but thats terrible im sorry, of what i have seen they seem to adore each other and i remember when they 'reunited' on that show and you can tell they have something special.
ah yeah when I saw she was going travelling I assumed they split/were on a 'break' but I saw her re-post a pic recently of her leaving for airport or something captioned like didn't realise I was 2weeks pregnant (along those lines can't remember) so he must be the dad 😂

He was there when she found out... if you look on his insta, he posted a pic of them two in Thailand with the caption along the lines of “Thailand will always be a special place”

• Heart
Just looked at marnie. Doesn’t even look like the same person since she was on GS. Mental.
I'm so surprised she doesn't have her own thread. Not sure how Casey puts up with her.
Edit - Just seen that someone created one yesterday.

Last edited:
Have you seen today she’s put something up about having a bad birth and thank god for casey and her family. No mention of his 🙈

Have you seen today she’s put something up about having a bad birth and thank god for casey and her family. No mention of his 🙈
I’m not sure what her mum looks like but she has posted a picture of an older lady holding the baby and I wondered if it was her mum or Casey’s, I have heard her mention his mum buying her a baby book though

I’m not sure what her mum looks like but she has posted a picture of an older lady holding the baby and I wondered if it was her mum or Casey’s, I have heard her mention his mum buying her a baby book though
Oh I see! Thanks for the info. Her Mum and stepdad live with them (I’m a saddo and watched the older Geordie Shore program). Her mum is slim and has white blonde hair

Absolutely gorgeous baby. And I usually think babies are quite ugly! Not that keen on the name but I’ve heard worse (Rox :LOL:)

• Haha
I quite like the name, it’s unique and cute. I’ve noticed Chet’s sister Coral also doesn’t follow Marnie and Casey.

Reactions: 2
I quite like the name, it’s unique and cute. I’ve noticed Chet’s sister Coral also doesn’t follow Marnie and Casey.
I think Marnie was throwing shade at blue yesterday was it? She seems a witch 😐
It’s sad that 2 brothers on the same life journey don’t seem to be on talking terms though ☹ And the babies are missing out

Reactions: 2
2455CDB5-4A34-466E-BCEC-3768E73FBA08.png

I think this is about Helen as Marnie did an insta poll of who does the baby look like more then Helen did one.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s much cuter than Rox, and I prefer her name. Marnie needs to get her head out of her ass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.