Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Marnie doesn't have her own thread on here. I am finding her so annoying lately - all she does is moan, plus I'm sick of all the ads! Definitely Team Chet and Helen - I've met Chet and he was just lovely and normal.
Yeah I'm surprised as well!

Reactions: 1
I can't believe Marnie doesn't have her own thread on here. I am finding her so annoying lately - all she does is moan, plus I'm sick of all the ads! Definitely Team Chet and Helen - I've met Chet and he was just lovely and normal.
She awful always has been though, love Helen and Chet it’s hard to beleive Chet and Casey are related cause caseys the most annoying person to watch along with Marnie.. love helens home videos 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m so happy for Helen and Chet! It does make me sad though that the brothers don’t speak, wonder if them both having a baby so recently it will bring them together. I do wonder what Casey and marnie could have done to stop both his brother and sister from speaking to them...

I’m so happy for Helen and Chet! It does make me sad though that the brothers don’t speak, wonder if them both having a baby so recently it will bring them together. I do wonder what Casey and marnie could have done to stop both his brother and sister from speaking to them...
Iv noticed too that there sister doesn’t follow Casey or Marnie and she didn’t go to Marnies baby shower either 🙄 she gets on really well with Helen though but helens soooo much more outgoing you can tell .. but I’m also super intrigued about what’s happened ..

Iv noticed too that there sister doesn’t follow Casey or Marnie and she didn’t go to Marnies baby shower either 🙄 she gets on really well with Helen though but helens soooo much more outgoing you can tell .. but I’m also super intrigued about what’s happened ..
Yeah it’s all really strange, I’m sure I remember them falling out a few years back and then all making up again as they went on holiday together last year. Seems it all fell apart again when they both got pregnant, Casey and marnie were probably fuming that Chet and Helen were having a baby around the same time as them 😂

I find it hilarious that since Helens gave birth Marnie and Casey have upped the videos of their baby 😂

Reactions: 3
I find it hilarious that since Helens gave birth Marnie and Casey have upped the videos of their baby 😂
I noticed this!! 😂 Not shown barely a thing (apart from the pick and mix ads obv) and now we can see he has hair and all sorts lol

Wonder how much marine and Casey will be getting for the big OK mag reveal 🧐
Only just re discovered Chet and Helen and they seem very genuine and they are going to make lovely parents.
Has anyone else noticed Marnie not wearing her seatbelt and the warning going off on her stories? Even when she was pregnant 🥴 and they don’t seem to have left the house with the baby yet?

Reactions: 7
Also dying to know what happened with Chet and Casey

Both Marnie & Helen acted like they were the first people to ever be pregnant

Helen's cleaning/organising stories on Insta are so irritating, she's clearly been very bored the past few months

Think it's a shame for the brothers to have welcomed babies so close together and not even be speaking

Ah I'm glad I'm not the only one who realised they had all fell out. I cant help but think it's to do with the pix and mix and the pregnancies. I bet Marnie thinks Helen is trying to steal their thunder 🤔🤔😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.