Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is not an adult 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Noooo, telling you to stop using filters on your pics, but as you rightly so mention, they’re always filtering Ocean!! Pot calling kettle black 🥴 Not a brain cell between them. It’s Ocean I feel sorry for, having parents like those two. It’s like dumb and dumber!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is not an adult 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m bleeping howling at this. Honest to god if my OH spoke to someone like that I’d want the ground to swallow me whole. He’s so stupid 🙈😂 poor oceans got no hope. Perhaps Bleu the best mummy ever sending ocean to nursery ASAP is the best thing for her. Her vocab might stretch to more than shock, angels, currrpeeeett & vegan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anybody remember how helen was fretting about oceans jabs and she left it late because she was too scared so kept putting it off? Shes never mentioned it since so shes probably only had her 8 week jabs. I know some people dont believe in immunising their kids but if Helen's as much of a germaphobe as she makes out surely she would want oshurrrrrrrn immunized?

Reactions: 5
How gorgeous is Marnies house 😩😍 Helen could neverrrrrrrr!

and that healthy coffee she made (herself,from scratch if you’re looking briggs!) looks amazing!

• Heart

and that healthy coffee she made (herself,from scratch if you’re looking briggs!) looks amazing!
Oh my god I was just watching her stories and thinking this! I know her bedroom is essentially all white but I just love it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bet Helen is sooo jealous of Marnie and Chets house. Helens had a home account since July 2019 and had 0 posts 😂😂 she has zero taste.

Anyone got any new thread name suggestions?

I like Marnie but tbh that coffee and a shake is all she can make 😂 Casey does all the cooking he usually comes in from work and has to cook tea for himself and Marnie.

Reactions: 2
Bet Helen is sooo jealous of Marnie and Chets house. Helens had a home account since July 2019 and had 0 posts 😂😂 she has zero taste.

Anyone got any new thread name suggestions?
Bleu briggs and Chet Sket #5 SHOCK man.

I know not the best title

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like Marnie but tbh that coffee and a shake is all she can make 😂 Casey does all the cooking he usually comes in from work and has to cook tea for himself and Marnie.
Least they cook and don’t just get vegan takeaway every night 😂

Bleu briggs and Chet Sket #5 - ASA will soon be onto you son, advertising fake shite and not an #ad on one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I thought the same thing. It looks so clean, modern and actually shows Marnie’s style. Not just that it isn’t all grey!!

• Heart
I’ve just seen Helens story from this morning, is she trying to insinuate that Ocean wakes up at 9am now? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.