Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s put the link back up for her “herbal life” plan and done a video. It’s the funniest thing, says she started the diet when Ocean was 2 months old and she was 12 stone, she has a post on her insta from early March where she’s tiny again so you lost 4 stone in 2 months? 🤣 Says how she’s never weighed more than 8 stone, well that’s exactly how you’ve gone back to 8 stone then hun.
Also when they say it’s a lifestyle change, how can shakes for the rest of your life be a lifestyle change? It’s not sustainable (she says she’ll have them for the rest of hers 😂)
And the last thing that makes me laugh, she snacks on chicken throughout the day....is that veeeeeegan chicken Helen?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Both gone very quiet at the moment Chet can’t have any tit T-shirts dropping shock and Helen must be busing making the 1 bed in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve figured out why helens stopped posting... she’s had it up the arse from the ASA for not declaring a single thing, but her 1 brain cell has no idea how to do it so she’s just stopped.
You can just hear it now ‘cheeeeeettttt how do I declare wots an ad’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve figured out why helens stopped posting... she’s had it up the arse from the ASA for not declaring a single thing, but her 1 brain cell has no idea how to do it so she’s just stopped.
You can just hear it now ‘cheeeeeettttt how do I declare wots an ad’
You mean how do I “declureee” wots an ad?” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what’s going on with them, no videos of Chet screaming SHOCK 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or they’ve come down to London and don’t want people to know cos they would be staying at Cher’s mum and dads

Reactions: 5
I was thinking that, what reason would they have to come to London though?
I guess to see his family. I know it’s hard not seeing family but bringing a baby to London where the risk is so much higher is so stupid. I guess one of them will duck up and let everyone know where they are/have been.

Reactions: 2
I guess to see his family. I know it’s hard not seeing family but bringing a baby to London where the risk is so much higher is so stupid. I guess one of them will duck up and let everyone know where they are/have been.
Yeah if they don’t post for a couple of days then it will be pretty obvious that they have. If so they are even more bleeping stupid than they look

Reactions: 3
Or they’ve come down to London and don’t want people to know cos they would be staying at Cher’s mum and dads
I had a feeling they had gone to London as well, don’t know why. None of them are posting, usual for Helen now but not Chet 🤣

Reactions: 4
Defo must be there as Chet hasn’t posted hardly yet his faded page has. He usually spends his life on Instagram

Now chet posted his trainers on there carpet at home so they must have retuned back home
Probably why they haven’t posted all day, long drive back from London 🤣

Or have they read this and he’s put that pic on as a diversion 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.