Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both really are thick! If you’re stupid enough to do it at least don’t let all your followers know for duck sake! And London is the zone where your more likely to catch it, yet those two idiots decide to take a baby. Well done 👏🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I hope he's not giving away the 10kg bag of pick a mix he's putting his dirty hands all over 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not trying to defend them but his dad or someone else could have sent him pictures of the dog, I know he’s posted pics a few times that have been sent to him. Surely with all that’s going on if they went to London they would hide it? But then again they have 1 combined brain cell between them 😂

Her most recent story 😂🙄

translates to
“ I’ve been sat reading tattle life and not posting cause your mean and oshuurrrn is hard work and I’m amazing and you all love me and look six people miss me and you are jealous” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wondering when she was going to say we were all jealous, knew that was coming 🤣

And I do not believe for one minute she’s got anxiety, she just trying to make the followers that she’s actually got left feel sorry for her. Try being abit more honest, stop scamming people and maybe more people would like you. Hers and Chets followed are literally dropping by the day so she’s got to think of something to reinvent them hasn’t she 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I was wondering when she was going to say we were all jealous, knew that was coming 🤣

And I do not believe for one minute she’s got anxiety, she just trying to make the followers that she’s actually got left feel sorry for her. Try being abit more honest, stop scamming people and maybe more people would like you. Hers and Chets followed are literally dropping by the day so she’s got to think of something to reinvent them hasn’t she 🤷‍♀️
That’s cause she’s no longer relevant.. she reckons she’s made it being on ex on the beach.. no, does anyone even watch that anymore.. programmes like that scream “desperate for insta famous life” well welcome to the real world because life doesn’t work like that

Truth hurts Helen, your fellas a cheating druggy, you’re an entitled scamming little cow and your baby’s GINGER get over it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No we are all jealous cos she got 4 bathrooms and cos she knows how to make a bed better then anyone else she a mug! duck off Helen what’s there to be jealous hun you live with a drip you’ve got the most miserable face 24/7 and moan about trainerrrsss on your carpet yeah I’m well jel

• Haha
  • Heart
The next thread should be called that. "I scam, Chet cheats and Ocean is ginger no matter what I filter.' Why would you filter your daughters hair man!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No we are all jealous cos she got 4 bathrooms and cos she knows how to make a bed better then anyone else she a mug! duck off Helen what’s there to be jealous hun you live with a drip you’ve got the most miserable face 24/7 and moan about trainerrrsss on your carpet yeah I’m well jel
That photo of him with the new blue trainers I’ve never seen a man so miserable! He honestly looks knackered and older than 30! I guess the novelty of having a baby has worn off on him too. Not just that the constant nagging from helen and not being able to go out and take drugs and cheat!

Also no one is jealous of Helen. Chet pays for everything, your only income is from scamming your followers, your tit clothes from China and selling a MLM scam which is herbal life. Maybe get a proper career and you’ll actually have respect from people. Just because every other reality nobody sells tit online doesn’t mean you have to. If you had a real job people would have so much more respect for her.

I actually have some respect for Chet as he does have his clothing line which is doing pretty well. And he doesn’t sell scams like herbal life. He did try sell that tit work out gear but I guess he knew he looked a joke and hasn’t posted anything like it since!

New thread suggestion

Bleuu’s feeling blue, she hates that her baby is ginger so only a filter will do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.