Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby the hair band looks tight her hair must hurt when they take that hair band out

Reactions: 2
That poor baby the hair band looks tight her hair must hurt when they take that hair band out
I don’t get why they keep putting a band in her hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also her saying “look at her hair” do you mean her lovely ginger hair that your ashamed of?

Also why is she constantly in that seat? If she can sit unaided then let her sit on the floor with her toys, oh no they aren’t allowed in the house are they 🙃

Reactions: 3
I’m confused, does Chet think shouting “shock” every time he buys a new pair of shoes is funny and a personality trait? It’s actually bizarre behavior.

Was thinking the exact same about Helen saying “look at her hair” ... the hair that both of you go out of your way to hide with filters etc?

Reactions: 4
Just out of curiosity has anyone directly commented to her that ocean is strawberry blonde/ginger? I’d like to know her reaction because if she really is hiding it using that silly filter that is honestly so sad. It was like when she just couldn’t get over it ocean had blue eyes.. “only my dad has blue eyes I dorrnttt get it”.. genetics Helen... it’s called genetics

Reactions: 6
Just out of curiosity has anyone directly commented to her that ocean is strawberry blonde/ginger? I’d like to know her reaction because if she really is hiding it using that silly filter that is honestly so sad. It was like when she just couldn’t get over it ocean had blue eyes.. “only my dad has blue eyes I dorrnttt get it”.. genetics Helen... it’s called genetics
Yeah on one of the other threads I’m sure someone has messaged her to say she has lovely red hair and she blocked them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s a cute kid I don’t know why she would get hurt over her being ginger/strawberry blonde? What was she shocked when she came out and didn’t have blue hair ffs?? I don’t understand these insta mums there’s no inbetween they are either pretending to be perfect parents or over sharing how much they hate there kids. Can’t we just all agree that all our kids are well cute and sometimes really amazing and other times bleeping annoying and tiring 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m confused, does Chet think shouting “shock” every time he buys a new pair of shoes is funny and a personality trait? It’s actually bizarre behavior.

Was thinking the exact same about Helen saying “look at her hair” ... the hair that both of you go out of your way to hide with filters etc?
His one of them men that think his tattoos are also a personality trait. That and his raving persona. I bet in real life his boring as duck and can’t hold an intelligent conversation to save his life. Helen also. Can you imagine what they talk about at night?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
SHOCK Chet is boring with another new pair of tit trainers. Helens on her phone on the sofa and the poor ginger baby is shoved in a chair in front of the tv with no toys. Great parenting there as usual 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Any friends fans on here? Ive been rewatching recently and oh my goodness, helen reminds me so much of Rachels sister Amy, when she wants to become a 'baby stylist' and just how clueless, idiotic and selfiah she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Ocean, she looked startled when he was shouting “shock, shock, shock” at her! Same yesterday when he was pushing her in the pram and he went “excuse me!” To her.

I don’t follow Casey & Marnie all too much but they’re out for a walk with Rox(20 hours ago), and he says “shock” to marnie, she says what? And Casey says she never pushes the pram. Was the “shock” a dig at Chet?! 🤭 Also, 19 hours ago, Chet filmed himself out for a walk with Ocean.

It’s not a competition Chet. Because C&M do something doesn’t mean you should also do the same. 🥴 Then again, maybe you should, you might learn some good parenting tips then, you and hissy fit Helen!
Who is even paying £40 for those crap t shirts too 😳🤕

She’s a cute kid I don’t know why she would get hurt over her being ginger/strawberry blonde? What was she shocked when she came out and didn’t have blue hair ffs?? I don’t understand these insta mums there’s no inbetween they are either pretending to be perfect parents or over sharing how much they hate there kids. Can’t we just all agree that all our kids are well cute and sometimes really amazing and other times bleeping annoying and tiring 😂
I remember when The baby was about a month old she told everyone she manifested a blue eyed blonde haired baby girl 😭 Oceans beautiful and so is her auburn hair 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly the lockdown has been eased, why don’t they go and sit with Ocean outside for a bit. And take the dogs. The poor baby’s left in front of a laptop all day.

And that poor baby. They both can’t wait to duck off out when they’re allowed. Nothing about taking Ocean to the park/zoo/beach etc. No just bleeping off to Ibiza without her and going on separate holidays.

I don’t envy their relationship at all. Chets a casual drug taker, cheats all the time and yet they want to portray a perfect life. I really wasn’t a fan of Marnie but I’d much prefer to be in her relationship and have her life then these two. And I remember someone saying Casey doesn’t have friends which is a bit unfair. At least he isn’t out at raves while he has a baby at home or flying half way across the world for ‘work’. The difference in the way they both treat Rox to how they treat Ocean is shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find this horrific. My baby is my first adter lots of issues in a high risk pregnancy. All I want to so us take him to baby sensory classes and the park and the seaside. Instead, we watch movies and these baby sensory DVDs we were sent by the HV. I hate that we can't do things I waited ages to do and yes, I'd love a sunny holiday. But somewhere with him and my partner. The first thing I want to so isnt a 'sesh' or a 'rave'. These 2 are absolute idiots.

That baby is 100% strawberry blonde. Did she think she would have blue hair from birth?

She is literally the most clueless mum ever. Worst role model to girls and to her own daughter. She actually borders being a bad mum. My little boy is around the same age and I would not dream of sitting him in the front of the TV all day whilst I sit on my phone.

And giving their baby baby rice? This is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzz 😉 I see Helen does not really post on her story’s much anymore... I feel like it’s ever since she’s discovered tattle life! The only time we see her miserable chewing on a wasp looking face is in the background of Chets story’s...

On the subject of Chet - Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s vagina literally drys up instantly at the very sound of his voice... “Faded man, yh man, great fit man, listen man it’s all about the fit man, shock more trainers man, yh man, can’t believe it’s vegan man, all about the fit man, listen man, back in stock man, I’m a little beg man, OH MY DAYZ MANNNNNN:
BORE THE duck OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzz 😉 I see Helen does not really post on her story’s much anymore... I feel like it’s ever since she’s discovered tattle life! The only time we see her miserable chewing on a wasp looking face is in the background of Chets story’s...

On the subject of Chet - Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s vagina literally drys up instantly at the very sound of his voice... “Faded man, yh man, great fit man, listen man it’s all about the fit man, shock more trainers man, yh man, can’t believe it’s vegan man, all about the fit man, listen man, back in stock man, I’m a little beg man, OH MY DAYZ MANNNNNN:
BORE THE duck OFF.
You forgot SHOCK! Look at my new trainers, that I only plan on wearing once in a selfie to show off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You forgot SHOCK! Look at my new trainers, that I only plan on wearing once in a selfie to show off.
How cringe is it that people still write on his pics “get your trainers off the carpet Chet” turn it in girls

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BORE THE duck OFF.

I agree with you, im closing up just thibking about it 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.