Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we see ocean โ€˜sitting upโ€™ for 3 seconds on a boomerang.. and now marnie has put this on her story ๐Ÿค”
I honestly love how real Marnie is, not scared to show her babe is not doing certain things or sleeping all night exactly what mums need to see not these perfect babes who hit every milestone and sleep for 12 hours.

Reactions: 19
wait what do you mean by this? Should vegans not give their dogs meat? Dogs are not supposed to be vegan like their owners, a meat free diet is harmful to them.
Surely if you believe that you shouldnโ€™t be eating it, I assume your beliefs would be stronger than your need to give it to your dog, therefore youโ€™d find a vegan alternative. Isnโ€™t it about beliefs? Might not be... cant say I know much about it.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone every googled the worlds largest Penis? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is what isolation has done to my brain ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just had a nosey on his insta and thought he had a girlfriend... lucky girl I thought... itโ€™s his mum ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hah I know right! How is that his mum! Iโ€™m sure it was his ex missus Helen battered on Bromans - Iโ€™ve only seen the clip but I remember seeing his mum and missus on his insta way back and thought they were the same person.

Reactions: 2
Hah I know right! How is that his mum! Iโ€™m sure it was his ex missus Helen battered on Bromans - Iโ€™ve only seen the clip but I remember seeing his mum and missus on his insta way back and thought they were the same person.
Never even heard of this guy but he is fyyynnnnnnnn ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.