Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had lip fillers just the once they were a wee bit hard for a while then went soft but obviously she gets them all the time so they are probably quite hard
I get mine done every 3 months (fast metabolism) and mine are soft

Reactions: 1
I get mine done every 3 months (fast metabolism) and mine are soft
Obviously I don’t mean they go pure hard, but they are definitely firmer than what they are before. Also not all fillers are the same Juvéderm filler is thinner than say teosyal fillers so it would depend

Reactions: 2
Did you hear on the video of him with his trainers on the carpet, before she came in the room (as she started to film) he said “ready Helen?” Like they did it on purpose 🙄
I think he actually meant are you ready to go...as in go out as her next story is her at her aunties apartment which he probably drove her to.

Reactions: 3
She’s REALLY irritating me about this whole going back veggie! You choose to be a vegetarian for your own reasons some Netflix documentary ain’t gonna change your mind. Now banging on about these Richmond sausage! Yeah they are nice I’m a veggie and they are my fave ever but acts like she’s the only person in the world to try them! Annoys me 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s REALLY irritating me about this whole going back veggie! You choose to be a vegetarian for your own reasons some Netflix documentary ain’t gonna change your mind. Now banging on about these Richmond sausage! Yeah they are nice I’m a veggie and they are my fave ever but acts like she’s the only person in the world to try them! Annoys me 😡
She’s annoyed me with the veggie thing. Asking for things to watch to turn her back veggie? I’m not veggie but surely it’s a personal choice and something you want to do for yourself rather than because a programme told you to 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why’s she asking for tips on what to eat when you’re a veggie if she’s saying she’s been veggie for years before pregnancy ... just eat whatever you did before hun it’s not that hard???

Reactions: 17
Exactly I’m veggie and you don’t need to watch documentaries to help you make that choice. You do it because you want to. This documentaries show really graphic animal abuse why put yourself through it, I wouldn’t be able to. And apparently she was veggie for 4 years (lie) so surely it shouldn’t be that hard to turn back, you already know what you can and can’t eat and also you’d know why you stopped eating meat in the first place.

Why’s she asking for tips on what to eat when you’re a veggie if she’s saying she’s been veggie for years before pregnancy ... just eat whatever you did before hun it’s not that hard???
She hasn’t been veggie for years though. Her and Chet used to always shows them eating at Nando’s and KFC and McDonald’s and she wouldn’t eat veggie. She wasn’t even veggie for a year. Like I said she try’s to be edgy and quirky. She probably didn’t even do it for the animals sake like most of us including me do it for, she done it as at the time being vegan/veggie was trendy.

Reactions: 5
She’s annoyed me with the veggie thing. Asking for things to watch to turn her back veggie? I’m not veggie but surely it’s a personal choice and something you want to do for yourself rather than because a programme told you to 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! Really annoyed me

Exactly I’m veggie and you don’t need to watch documentaries to help you make that choice. You do it because you want to. This documentaries show really graphic animal abuse why put yourself through it, I wouldn’t be able to. And apparently she was veggie for 4 years (lie) so surely it shouldn’t be that hard to turn back, you already know what you can and can’t eat and also you’d know why you stopped eating meat in the first place.

She hasn’t been veggie for years though. Her and Chet used to always shows them eating at Nando’s and KFC and McDonald’s and she wouldn’t eat veggie. She wasn’t even veggie for a year. Like I said she try’s to be edgy and quirky. She probably didn’t even do it for the animals sake like most of us including me do it for, she done it as at the time being vegan/veggie was trendy.
She just really irritated me and now she’s gonna try preach about what veggie food is nice ect like she’s the first to try it! Baffles me why your asking people to help you turn veggie! Di**head 😡

Has she duck been veggie for years lol she was always eating chicken at Nando’s with Chet lol! Also she inhales those pick n mix sweets slip slopping her chops and they contain gelatin ....it vegetarian lol so does this mean she will now promote caseys sweet brand “vegan allsorts “ .....I doubt it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she duck been veggie for years lol she was always eating chicken at Nando’s with Chet lol! Also she inhales those pick n mix sweets slip slopping her chops and they contain gelatin ....it vegetarian lol so does this mean she will now promote caseys sweet brand “vegan allsorts “ .....I doubt it lmao
i always remember them eating Nando’s and McDonald’s. She was only veggie for under a year and even then she probably never stuck to it. She’s a liar and her little fans buy it up. People that idolise these ‘influencers’ are just as pathetic as they are. She probably is going veggie ‘again’ in order to make herself more interesting just like the stupid bleeping cleaning thing she does.

does anyone remember Chet accidentally ordering a vegan kfc burger and sharing a screen shot of helen telling him to throw it/put it down. She was acting disgusted by the vegan burger 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
does anyone remember Chet accidentally ordering a vegan kfc burger and sharing a screen shot of helen telling him to throw it/put it down. She was acting disgusted by the vegan burger 🤔
It’s because it wasn’t their new favvvv takeaway, woowwwww 🙄🙄🙄🙄😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve had lip fillers 4 times now and they are not hard in the slightest. Depends if you go OTT which Helen definitely has x

If she paints that other fence the garden is going to look dark and tint!! She’s bloody ruined a lovely space 😖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.