Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she thinks her lips look good like that. Girls with fillers always take it a bit too far. Helen could really do with dissolving her filters a bit because this botched look isn’t cute.

Until enough people tell her that the baby looks like her. She doesn’t think her baby looks like her because not even she looks like her so she’s looking for approval from others.
I watched Chet’s ex on the beach video the other day after Helen’s was posted here and he said he loves girls with fake boobs and fake lips 😩😩🆘🆘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her problem with his shoes and the carpet??? They are always brand new shoes???

Reactions: 6
Why does she want people to tell her so badly that Ocean looks like her?! Hun you’ve bright blue hair, fillers and more Botox than sin ... so no, she doesn’t look like you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did you hear on the video of him with his trainers on the carpet, before she came in the room (as she started to film) he said “ready Helen?” Like they did it on purpose 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did you hear on the video of him with his trainers on the carpet, before she came in the room (as she started to film) he said “ready Helen?” Like they did it on purpose 🙄
Can’t understand why her followers think it’s funny 🤷‍♀️Also could she actually want to be Mrs Hinch anymore, now put that cartoon thing on her profile like the one of Mrs Hinch in Asda, how embarrassing 🤦‍♀️
People don’t genuinely think she would get a cleaning deal do they 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg yes just watched it back and he said 'ready yeah' what a pair of absolute twats 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet Ocean was literally sitting for seconds for that pic to be taken because when she was holding her up the other day on Chets story she was wobbling all over the place 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Bet Ocean was literally sitting for seconds for that pic to be taken because when she was holding her up the other day on Chets story she was wobbling all over the place 😂
And Boomerangs definitely don’t class as proof 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“My saying” as if she is the only person in the history of the world to ever say “so guys” 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t understand why her followers think it’s funny 🤷‍♀️Also could she actually want to be Mrs Hinch anymore, now put that cartoon thing on her profile like the one of Mrs Hinch in Asda, how embarrassing 🤦‍♀️
People don’t genuinely think she would get a cleaning deal do they 🤣🤣
she never actually does proper cleaning just hoovering and tidying up what about an actual deep clean you are not perfect mum you claim to be

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I had to re watch this. How cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.