Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she paints that other fence the garden is going to look dark and tint!! She’s bloody ruined a lovely space 😖
It’s horrible. And of course she went dark miserable colours just like her entire house. She couldn’t let her garden at least look bright? The one place you can relax in the sun.

Reactions: 7
anyone else just wish she’d wash her bleeping hair. She can’t even blame it on having the baby constantly and not having time, driving me mad. Or is it because she can’t do a time lapse of herself washing it ? ‘So guysssssss does anyone else like not wash their hairrrrrrr’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohh she’s back with the mum advice...Get yourself a nappy caddy guuuuyys. Guuuuuys does anyone else put their baby in a baby grow? Guuuuuys make sure you have your muzzys 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So we see ocean ‘sitting up’ for 3 seconds on a boomerang.. and now marnie has put this on her story 🤔
I just saw this 🤣 do you reckon that Ocean actually can sit up? My baby has only just started to sit for longer than a few seconds and he’s almost 7 months. Don’t know if that’s late or not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I just saw this 🤣 do you reckon that Ocean actually can sit up? My baby has only just started to sit for longer than a few seconds and he’s almost 7 months. Don’t know if that’s late or not 🤷‍♀️
My daughter could sit at 5 months.....if you balanced her in the right position for a few seconds haha officially it was 7 months. I dont believe for one second that shes actually sitting up yet

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was defo balanced and for a few seconds 🤣
Also her time lapsing her folding the the baby’s clothes into ikea storage, she really does want to be Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 9
How can you claim to be vegan but put down bowls of chicken for your dogs 😂 😂 her head is in the clouds

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can you claim to be vegan but put down bowls of chicken for your dogs 😂 😂 her head is in the clouds
Well she put prepping dinner for tonight and it was a pan full of chicken, why you need to cook it in advance I have no idea...anything to get out of looking after the baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
anyone else just wish she’d wash her bleeping hair. She can’t even blame it on having the baby constantly and not having time, driving me mad. Or is it because she can’t do a time lapse of herself washing it ? ‘So guysssssss does anyone else like not wash their hairrrrrrr’
i said this in the last #2
it always looks so greasy!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can sit up but still needs a towel stuffed down her back in the jumperoo 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can sit up but still needs a towel stuffed down her back in the jumperoo 🤔🤣
im not defending them but I have a nearly 7 month old and have to put a muslin down the side of him in his jumperoo because otherwise he puts his arm down and he can’t get it back out.

Also I see they have had a delivery from Asda, I’m sure one of them could have gone to the supermarket and let someone vulnerable or who really needs it have that slot, because Helen can’t be that worried about the virus when she is having people round her house fixing the fence and doing the washing up 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
im not defending them but I have a nearly 7 month old and have to put a muslin down the side of him in his jumperoo because otherwise he puts his arm down and he can’t get it back out.

Also I see they have had a delivery from Asda, I’m sure one of them could have gone to the supermarket and let someone vulnerable or who really needs it have that slot, because Helen can’t be that worried about the virus when she is having people round her house fixing the fence and doing the washing up 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ohh I thought they was doing it to sit her upright because they was doing it when they bought it months too early 😂 my bad.
My exact thoughts on the shopping, surely Chet could have gone to the shops and left the slot for someone that actually needed it. They went out the other day to pick up that Easter present 🙄

Reactions: 5
wait what do you mean by this? Should vegans not give their dogs meat? Dogs are not supposed to be vegan like their owners, a meat free diet is harmful to them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.