Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I thought someone posted it before?? I know she's pretty, and there's a few pics of her and Chet on it, but in group settings for the most part. I think he's still following her or she follows him. That's how I found her, I believe. 🤔
Oh lmao isn’t she the one who was on ex on the beach? The one that licked Scotty T’s bum hole and he told everyone 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm back! So it's not Lacey Fuller as said before although, ask why Helens not invited on these mix sex trips. Not a lot of people want her around. not just that how will Chet fuck other girls if she's there?

I've just looked at Laycie from Essex's profile (Lacey Fuller is from Kent by the way) and Chet still follows her! Maybe waiting until Helens fucked off... Her name isn't Laycie on there so please don't go trying to find her, if she finds this thread she can decide if she wants to speak or not.

Okay who wants some screen shots? Just know Helen knows EVERYTHING Chet does and she's stayed for the money 🤢 They got back together when Faded started doing well and by a miracle Helen gets pregnant! Also just after Casey told the family Marnie was pregnant. They told everyone in the family early on so Helen had time to catch up. She couldn't stand that Marnie was going to be the first as her and Chet had been together longer. I'll post the screen shots later on in the day.

Also Helen if you are reading this try be a little nicer and humble to people. You ain't Mariah Carey! My friend told me you looked her up and down and laughed at her while you was on a night out with Katie Salmon. Absolute bitch behaviour. You were on Ex and the beach ffs and only once, you're not a movie star. You're a failed hairdresser. Also your the one who should be laughed at as my friend saw you and Katie record each other about three times each walking down a hallway filming each walking, flipping your hair then turning to the camera. How fucking cringe!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

meowcake

I don’t find Chet endearing for being a father to Ocean. Men are often praised for the bare minimum “I just love how he’s with the baby he’s so cute with him/her such a good father” yet mother’s will be exactly the same with the baby and won’t receive the same energy. I’m not going to applaud a fish for swimming.

Anyway, I don’t like him. I don’t like cheaters. I don’t like Helen either but no one deserves to be treated like that. She might accept it or be in denial, yeah but it will really hurt her in the long run. She seems very naive and weak minded and I know it’s taking a toll on her self esteem. Everything is for Instagram, she just wants to make her life look like the ideal life for Instagram it doesn’t matter if it’s actually crap in real life because she lives for the validation of others clearly. Her and Chet will not last unless he changes his ways but he won’t. The fact that he cheats shows he doesn’t love or respect her and never will.

Does/did anyone watch made in Chelsea? Do you remember the scene where Spencer told Louise “it’s hard for me to respect you because you ALLOW me to cheat on you”. THAT is how cheating men look at their partner that puts up with this and as women, we shouldn’t be giving them to vitriol to even think that that is ok! Yet soooo many women do it because they think having a man is better than not having one and it’s so tired! That sort of indoctrination starts from young so we need to dismantle it from young!

Now Spencer is with the love of his life and has 1/2 babies with her. I don’t think he has cheated on her like he did with all his other girlfriends. Why? Because he actually loves her. If he loves you, he will not treat you like that. He found a woman he truly loves and respects now. Vogue I think her name is.

Helen’s mum if you’re reading this, you haven’t done a good job at teaching your child to have self worth. That’s embarrassing. As a parent, you need to instil into your daughters that ain’t shit men aren’t worth any of their time. What a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lilbeautbabes

Why does she want people to tell her so badly that Ocean looks like her?! Hun you’ve bright blue hair, fillers and more Botox than sin ... so no, she doesn’t look like you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MrOnions

Guys I’ve taken one for the team and asked her for a realistic after where she’s not breathing in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Cant help but do this I either look on Instagram first then come on here or come on here read everyone's comments then look on Instagram. Does anyone else do that too?

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
The other day Helen was saying ‘I buy all of Orrrchens beby grrrrows from asdaaaa’ but today she is showing off spending £300 on clothes from white companyyyyyy 🙄 no one is impressed ya morons. Hope Ocean shits all over the over priced baby clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Aries67

Go on rightmove and click on recent sales type Accrington in location bar, keep scrolling till you find a house sold for 265,000 you will recognise the kitchen straight away
To be honest I really think anyone asking for her address or where she lives is really invading her privacy.. the whole thing of someone posting a photo of her walking the dogs freaked her out. I don’t think information like that should be given out. Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Since the whole cheating thing has been posted on here both their instagrams have gone very quite🤔 maybe the truth will come out now
I was literally just going to say she hasn’t been this quiet since people found out she didn’t have four bathrooms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like she’s going deleting all her negative comments now. Can’t see them about the fitness thing either or when someone asked about Ali express 🤣🤣
Omg yeah she's deleted them all. What a complete and utter cunt. (Sorry for anyone that hates that word but I love it) 🤣 and she is a top cunt.
They all need to find their way here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I honestly think these pictures or whatever they’re meant to be are so cheap and chavvy looking... my teenage son has some similar.... I think they look horrendous doesn’t exactly scream - sophisticated 30 odd year olds house 🤦🏽‍♀️
Anyone remember in the old house they had water bottles like ornaments spelling the word balenciaga? I always thought that was proper shit & a bit weird to be honest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Nea111

🤣🤣 of all the things she wanted to clarify from this thread, she picked the £10 Mother’s Day present...cmon. Wonder if it was her in the house today? 🤔😂
That’s what I was just thinking. Nothing on Chet cheating, nothing on Chet taking drugs, nothing on Helen being a sponge and that she has her own money, nothing that she treats chets right, nothing that she doesn’t copy Marnie, nothing on helen being down to earth.
Nope she has to confirm she spent £10 on a present and Chet gave her the money back! Pathetic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23