Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #27 The relationship finally hit the skids, we’re rooting for Helen & the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @taurus_gal had to take out the all in the suggestion so it would fit

previous thread:

Reactions: 10
Hang on a minute tractor boi you little bleep, when Helen & Chet had a falling out before, probably down to Chet’s cheating & Chet was posting the suitcases by the door belittling Helen about leaving him, did he stick up for Helen then about Chet airing his dirty laundry! Double standard toothless scrote

• Haha
Reactions: 92
i cant beleive how childish his dad is, now he will be besties with marnie and casey, marnie will be slagging helen off something rotten, hope chet has a tit life and if he gets with a lass i hope shes a cheat like him and he gets a taste of his own medicine
---
His dad seems so dopey
he looks like he stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Tractor twit saying Helen shouldn’t air her dirty laundry, how about teach his kid not to air his dirty dick🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Chet been so upset by the whole spilt that he was partying Sunday with Sophie and Jordan, Marnie would love for chet to get with one of her slaggy crew

Reactions: 55
Marns seems like the type of girl to want all the boys on her side, it’s so desperate and beggy. You can tell Cowal is loyal and that’s why she doesn’t seem to gel as well with Marnie as she does Ellun.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
i cant beleive how childish his dad is, now he will be besties with marnie and casey, marnie will be slagging helen off something rotten, hope chet has a tit life and if he gets with a lass i hope shes a cheat like him and he gets a taste of his own medicine
---

he looks like he stinks
I imagine their home smelling like strong tobacco smoke

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don’t even know much about Marnie Casey etc but I never liked her on Georgie shore at all so full of herself and not in a funny way

Reactions: 22
Just wanted to say that every man I have ever dumped and pretty much all my friends too... they ALWAYS say 'yeah I was gonna end it anyway' or some shite about how they were already thinking we'd grown apart.

So sad for Helen but so glad she's made that step, takes guts when you have 3 kids and everything else so intertwined

Reactions: 35
Tractor twit saying Helen shouldn’t air her dirty laundry, how about teach his kid not to air his dirty dick🤮🤮
Dirty little mushroom haha. Bet Helen can't wait to get some real man-size dick now hahaha
---
Just wanted to say that every man I have ever dumped and pretty much all my friends too... they ALWAYS say 'yeah I was gonna end it anyway' or some shite about how they were already thinking we'd grown apart.

So sad for Helen but so glad she's made that step, takes guts when you have 3 kids and everything else so intertwined
Yes!! "We were basically just roommates". Heard that one before lol

Reactions: 16
Dirty little mushroom haha. Bet Helen can't wait to get some real man-size dick now hahaha
---

Yes!! "We were basically just roommates". Heard that one before lol
She seems quite friendly with the carpet cleaner hope he’s got a solid 6 inches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

That’s got me we have grown apart he was asking for baby number 4 three weeks ago no Helen’s grown up and is done with your tit dirty Sket I can’t stand him

Reactions: 36
What makes me feel sad is that she has believed him stood by him has more children holidays together play happy families she does look great regardless if she has had three kids he is just a wrongun proved her suspicions right and it would make you feel tit about yourself like question all that time together after multiple cheating allegations really sad for the kids I genuinely don’t think she would do this without some hard evidence

Reactions: 35
Chet’s dad lives his life through Chet’s eyes. He reminds me of the pervy old bloke at parties/night outs just staring, in awe at all the young girls around them, unsure where to look or touch. Can’t do anything himself but will imagine his son doing it for him. Lmao disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.