Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia Oatway commenting saying you know where I am 😂😂😂 I’d reply saying yeah mate and I’ll be steering clear x
From the person who leaves her baby in hospital alone to drape herself over her friends blokes 😳😅🤣🤣 yeah I'd stay clear if I was you Helen

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does anyone know if the Kiah girl had a baby in the last few months? It surely can’t take almost a year to show proof of cheating unless he’s admitted it in a text or something to the other person

Reactions: 7
I know scummy men like chet too, he will have no interest in getting with women now hes single. The excitement of being a cheating low life while his missis an kids are sat at home waiting for him has gone. It's no longer a thrill for him anymore.

Reactions: 9
He’s well and truly fucked himself over. Broken his family up and ruined his facade of being a family man. I’ve unfollowed him as can’t support his page even from a gossip pov. I’d say I hope his business plummets to the ground but I also hope Helen takes him for everything she can in child support . The logistics of it all is a nightmare as they won’t be able to live together but the kids are in nursery etc where they are and her family are all up north. Really takes balls to do what she’s done 💕

Reactions: 24
Yikes I mean as if we didn’t know he was a serial cheat he’s even been at it in Ibiza (all those convenient work trips eh) and of course WHP

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This was in the pipeline for months , if not years … i’m so pleased for her and the children that she had enough strength to finally leave him and to do it SO PUBLICLY !! 👏

F*ck you sket 🥴🤮🖕🏽

Reactions: 30
Talia Oatway commenting saying you know where I am 😂😂😂 I’d reply saying yeah mate and I’ll be steering clear x
All the non relevant influencers with the “you know where I am “ to get themselves involved.
NO she’s your friend supposedly and I’d going through trauma and heartbreak so you go to HER and be there for her not just put the standard response on the post to make yourselves look good!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
GO HELEN!

Will she go through with it though? Will Chet publicly apologise, change his ways and fight for her and their family?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t get when people say if “she gets cheated on then there’s no hope for the rest of us” it’s got nothing to do with how someone looks. A stunning model can be cheated on, anyone can, it’s about what kind of person you’re with. Someone who may look normal and average looks wise can be in a relationship where they don’t get cheated on because they’re with a decent person
It also inadvertently implies that’s it’s ok to cheat if your partner is ugly. 🥴

OMG good for her!! I’m still not a huge fan of Helen but I much prefer her to that greasy rat of a man. I’m so glad she’s not sticking around and trying to make it work for the sake of their kids, it can be such a toxic environment for kids to grow up in. I really hope she’s doing ok. I found it incredibly strange when she said the other week that she hadn’t seen her home friends in 2 years, regardless of whether she lives down south or not something didn’t sit right when she said that. I’m not saying he’s been abusive but I did always get the feeling that he was quite controlling.

Reactions: 15
The comments on his latest reel on Instagram love them couldn't help but like them.
I know I always say this but loved them on ex on the beach and when I first joined tattle it seemed Chet was a favourite until his stupid comments during lockdown 2020.
Since then am definitely #teamhelen.
Also I think Coral has been there more for the kids than Chet Sket.
Whichever decision Helen chooses to stay down south or to move back up north its the best for her and her 3 children.

HELEN NOW HAS MORE FOLLOWERS THAN CHET YAAAASSSSSSSSS go on girl 🤩🤩🤩🤩 he wasn’t expecting that!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.