Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

immaturecow

Naaaah the fact he commented on that video she uploaded saying about working away and baby number when he was probably cheating is fucking rotten

Reactions: 30

MyProfMyOp

You could look like Gigi fucking Hadid. If your man likes the thrill and the buzz it gives him to cheat. He'll cheat. Its the only reason they do it for that thrill, otherwise he'd leave you for the person he likes better... nothing to do with hiw you look. I hate that saying. Why go for a burger, if you've got steak at home!!

• Heart

Alice007

This was in the pipeline for months , if not years … i’m so pleased for her and the children that she had enough strength to finally leave him and to do it SO PUBLICLY !! 👏

F*ck you sket 🥴🤮🖕🏽

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
As someone with a chunky baby the last few comments have hit a nerve. There is nothing wrong with chunky babies. They all end up losing it when they start moving etc! A little bit of ice cream isn't going to be detrimental to her really is it 🙄🙄
Chet is a still a twat though

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sixty35

Can see him getting really nasty if everything is in his name considering how often he liked to throw the fact he's the breadwinner in her face. She'll probs take the kids back up north

jazzy22

VIP Member
Only popped out to get some wine and came back to 74 notifications 😂 why oh why would his family get involved? Tractor boy, pervy Casey and manky Marnie doing what she does best and NOT being a girls girl. She has never liked Ellun let’s be real. I really like Cowal so I do hope she sticks by Ellun ❤

Sixty35

Did anyone else notice he'd always say "with MY money" "who bough it" "I paid for your face". As annoying as she is she's defo been put down so much by him.

Barbe12

Wow, good on Helen for leaving him and putter herself and the kids first. You can tell she loves him so it must have been so hard for her over the years with so many cheating accusations! Wasn’t there something said about him cheating just before she gave birth to Peach?

• Heart

lavendervase

VIP Member
She’s always been tiny. Believe it or not, badly placed filler can make people look gaunt in the face (see Talia ‘the snake’ Oatway as an example.)
I remember her on ex on the beach she was fun and had a spark about her. It’s totally gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

handymandy

Chatty Member
Sorry but ocean is THAT kid that you want your kids to avoid like the plague, she’s the one that wants everything for herself, snatches, goes to a party and thinks it’s all about her, and you just never want to invite her to your house

Miggles07

Don’t think I’ve ever been so happy for someone I don’t know 😂 I get that Chet did the work and made the money but that’s no comparison to raising and caring for 3 children so close in age, majority of the time alone. Helen, Alison and the kids deserve so much better than that dirtbag🤢

• Heart