Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
Things have seemed ‘off’ with them since the cheating allegations just before Peach was born🤷🏻‍♀️ I know we only see the stuff they want us to see but even on some of the videos the vibe isn’t there. She’s as miserable as ever.

Reactions: 26

Njgjji

At this point the whole family is ganging up on a single mother of 3 going through a slightly public break up . Does that make them all feel good ? Chet obviously sounds off about Helen to his parents which everyone does but how you going to sit by and let your crack head dad with no teeth and your little bitch brother and his misses bully the mother of your children when you want to keep things amicable ?
They are just enabling his behaviour. There has been quite a few comments even on Helen’s post about him paying girls off.. the problem with cheats they believe their own lies he will literally believe he is the victim. And as for him and his family commenting about is being on social media she’s drawn a line under any speculation.. it would become obvious very quickly if they had split and if there is evidence more than likely it was about to come out somewhere so she’s been the one to address it first which takes a lot to do.

Doobop

Katie Hayes and Charlotte Dawson giving it the "babes you Don't deserve this" but are still following him. Stupid prices

Heyitsjustme

Ew , Helen doesn’t need to get her tits or fanny out on the internet to make money. Let’s not normalise this, let’s hope she gets more brand deals and makes her money that way. Sex work isn’t liberating for women, it only benefits the patriarchy

I hope she goes back to blue hair, starts an only fans, blows up and makes millions 👏🏽👏🏽 TEAM HELEN

• Heart
Reactions: 25

SC1990

VIP Member
I am so buzzing she has left him!! Cannot wait for the glow up and hope she finds herself and her mojo again. If she does end up getting the house I hope she rents it out and moves back up north and gets her life back

Meehee69

Drawing attention to someone else’s toes - who has paid the same money as you to be there ! Ggrr !!!
Imagine if they did a post about you and your teeth or your speach impediment !!! 🍑😬
You’d be kicking off and throwing your Yorkshire pudding all over Spain 🇪🇸!!! #pudding #peachcobbbler

• Haha

cc111

VIP Member
Typical narcissistic not saying the truth and blaming her and calling her a liar and making himself look perfect . He'd get on perfect with talia she's a true narcissistic cunt too

• Heart

User71983918

She’ll be just fine on her own, it’ll be hard at first but she is basically doing it on her own as it is so I personally would rather know I’m actually on my own and have control over everything then be with someone who does nothing, shags and snorts everything

• Heart

Sixty35

Remember the comment a few weeks ago that he chose HER outfit and she looked so much better because he dressed her!! He still wanted the young model type Helen!! Not the mature mum of 3
Yup, kept saying "what has happened to you, you're dressed like a granny"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
With all due respect to the people who somehow take offense to a comment that is nothing to do with them, you probably aren’t neglecting your children or being blasé with their overall safety. So, if certain comments bother you - hit the ignore or scroll by.

Helen is small, her babies have all been less than 8lb born, Peach is quite clearly overweight & not mobile whatsoever - evidenced with her extremely flat head suggesting she is on her back frequently. All the kids have had horrific diets since they were born, they seem the type to feed them whenever they make a noise so that they don’t have to deal with them.

Again, these comments are about Helen & Chet’s belugas + their parenting - not your kids or your parenting. ✌🏼☮

• Heart

Deedee25

She’s rather save the money for the carpet cleaner that she’s had in the last two times chets been away 👀
Worth every penny as we have all seen Chet’s miniature member. I’m sure she enjoys a good carpet servicing 😆

• Haha