Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LHJM212

It’s actually so disgusting of him but I am so proud of her! I genuinely thought she wouldn’t leave him and would put up with it so good on her!

Reactions: 27

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Only ever lurked on this thread, I’m over on the Katie Price threads but came over when I saw Helen’s insta story. Really glad to see so much support for her on here. I know we get rinsed, called trolls and whatever but the only tattlers I’ve ever had anything to do with just want what’s right and for shitty people not to get away with shitty things. Helen deserves better and I’m proud of her, even though I don’t know her. How bloody weird is that? She will be happier in the long run as a single mum and honestly without him dragging her down I think she’s gonna thrive.

Last edited:

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
The papers have picked it up now too. Good on her, I agree with people saying she seems a shell of her former self. Can't have been easy, hope she finds her happiness

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Casey acting like he’s there for sket when we all know he would drop him like a stone (AGAIN) at any given moment

Zigazigaaah

Chets following is now 602k, so he's gained a few hundred followers after being outed as a disrespectful c u next Tuesday 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
There is nothing cute about that overweight child.

Jabba the Peach, 2 belugas, egg head & walking ick.

• Haha

zflow

His dad is embarrassed his son has been outed. That’s why he’s reacted like that. Just admit it

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
Gotta drop the "I do everything for my family" line letting everyone know he's the breadwinner 🤮
I also don’t think breadwinner means doing everything for the family going to work full time is what most men do even before they have kids I always find it weird when men think that is doing everything because it’s literally the minimum to support your family being a present dad partner helping spending time together that is doing everything all he does is go to Ibiza or parties I get that’s part of promotion but he could get someone he works with to do that couldn’t he. Also people saying kill himself I don’t agree with at all I’m just shocked hee even posted a statement

GOSSIPGIRL2209

Makes me laugh how tractor boys only comeback is ‘trolls trolls’ yet completely side tracks from the truth. Deflection at its finest, let’s hope he get that box room cleared out asap x

littlestar908

Bloody hell the pic she’s posted of peaches rolls if that’s what you can call them 😳 poor baby bet she’s struggling in this weather. That is not cute sorry if this offends anyone but that is very unhealthy and no baby should be that big…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Helen could live a comfy life without chet! She does ads for hello fresh and for shein. Not the life she has now but still I’m sure she could pick up more now. Does anyone watch vanderpump rules? After the cheating on there Ariana has made so much money from ads and merch! Maybe Helen should look more into fashion or hair and make up she is perfect for that. I really don’t think she needs chet for shit!

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I don’t think we need to worry about Helen, she’s an adult and can stand up for herself when she needs to. She admittedly does seem to have a very good mother/grandma to the kids so I don’t think she’ll struggle per-se. It is absolutely disgusting that Chet’s family are getting involved the way they are, tbh I’m petty and a pos so I wouldn’t even let them see the kids lol. Helen’s raised the kids pretty much on her own because their father would rather gallivant around fucking anyone who’s willing & then calling it ‘work’.

• Heart

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Why Casey getting involved didn’t he post or make comment once about people staying in relationships when they’ve been cheated on…. Yet he a fine one to talk cos Marnie shagged Aaron the bathroom/toilet when she was with Casey so shouldn’t he have more compassion… it has to be clear evidence for Helen to end it and post it on social media cos no one wants the world to know they’ve been cheated not that the cheated person done anything wrong but it not something we make up and share with the world

edit for terrible spelling

timtams

Helens body is amazing, even more so for having had 3 kids, but I feel like it’s the only time Chet compliments her is when he’s talking about her body? I hope she’s eating enough and going to the gym for herself, not to seek Chet’s approval. It seems like she might have quite low self-esteem deep down. He never really says anything nice about her unless it’s appearance based.

Marine liked Chet’s post, no wonder he was at Sophie’s house when warming at the weekend, all best buds again since breaking up with Helen. Well done to Helen his a manchilc