Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when they are off on their family holiday, I can’t see it just being Helen Chet and kids more then likely his mum or coral as well
He just said on his story they are leaving tonight. Going to be CARNAGE but then again Ellun has 💫3 undurrr 3 angul baybehss💫 so they might be alright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I'm being pedantic but I hate when they say 3 under 3, Ocean was already 2 before Elvis was born so they never had 2 under 2 and she was 3 before peach was born so they've never had 3 UNDER 3. They've got three 3 and under. But hey ho 🤪😂

I also cannot grasp why they never do anything alone! Their first family holiday and they've gone with another family- I just don't get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My god can you imagine being on the same plane as them that early in the morn. I'd be throwing myself out the emergency exit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know I'm being pedantic but I hate when they say 3 under 3, Ocean was already 2 before Elvis was born so they never had 2 under 2 and she was 3 before peach was born so they've never had 3 UNDER 3. They've got three 3 and under. But hey ho 🤪😂

I also cannot grasp why they never do anything alone! Their first family holiday and they've gone with another family- I just don't get it!
ocean and elvis are ✨13 months apart✨
Remember her instagram bio 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course they’ve gone with another family. We had a whole discussion about egg not doing anything alone with her kids and let’s face it chets the 4th child. Who really thought they’d go just them?

Reactions: 17
I knew they wouldn’t be going just them, why can’t they go any where just the 5 of them is Ellun really that boring I do think you can have a laugh with Chet but Ellun always seems miserable and boring

Reactions: 13
I knew they wouldn’t be going just them, why can’t they go any where just the 5 of them is Ellun really that boring I do think you can have a laugh with Chet but Ellun always seems miserable and boring
I honestly think they can’t handle all 3, always thought it was the case even when it was just ocean & elvis let alone another one in the mix!

Reactions: 11
I don't think they have ever done anything alone as a family from what ive seen over the years. Even days out its always with someone else.
I personally think that's mental that as a mum and dad with 3 young children they don't have nice family days/holidays away.
Imagine never having money worrys so could do anything daily, owning your own business and being your own boss so can chose your own days off yet NEVER go anywhere with your own little family to spend time together and bonding as your own little family unit.

Reactions: 14
It's probably a good thing. Can you imagine orshun and elwis running in seperate directions round the pool or the restraunt. It's an accident waiting to happen, they're feral and don't take the slightest bit of notice of their parents so need all the extra hands and eyes they can get!
---
Why is she standing watching the kids rub dirt into their clothes?? I get they're stranded by the road but she could be playing with them, get some toys out their bags etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
O only attends nursery/pre school doesn’t she? Not as concerned about attendance compared to school
Yeah children don’t have to attend school until there 5 so nursery’s and preschool can’t really say anything or fine you for taking them out

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Chet filmed the entire time the car broke down 💀 he can’t put his phone down for a minute

I can’t believe Chet filmed the entire time the car broke down 💀 he can’t put his phone down for a minute
And then had the audacity to complain about how dangerous the situation was when complaining about the taxi driver 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.