Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet is absent most of the time I think I’d appreciate some help with three kids too

Reactions: 10
It’s sad that even when he goes away he’s never in a rush to do anything or spend time with his family… more importantly his kids

Reactions: 4
It’s not when she’s alone though is it… because we always see Chet taking the piss out of her 😂

There’s a difference between family popping in regularly to someone living there virtually which is what was implied 😂
I never said she only goes there when she's alone/when Chet is away. Which is what you're claiming I am implying. Whenever she's alone, without chet, her mum's there and if her mum isn't, Coral tends to be there too. I never said her mum only goes around when Chet isn't there which is why you've implied by that first part of your reply... yes chet takes the piss out of her so it's not only when he's away. My point is, she can't seem to be able to look after then alone for long.
---
It's nice having help, of course it is. I'm a mum and when people help out it's nice, but she shouldn't keep having kids if, when she's alone with them, she's getting help the whole time. It's hard with more than one kid all the time, of course it is but she chose to have them and she chose to have them with a selfish, immature, cheating piece of tit. She should have thought about the fact that she'd have THREE babehs running around and making a mess and screaming 7-7. It's like she forgets that they aren't newborn and still and sleeping all day forever.

I will add though, at least she's with the kids. Chet seems to forget they exist when he's shagging random lasses in fields. She might be dippy, rude and the opposite of maternal but at least she isn't chasing random dick in fields whilst off her tits on prime and ket, helicoptering her teeny weeny around. Least she's with them, even if she wouldn't know what it's like to do it all alone every day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I never said she only goes there when she's alone/when Chet is away. Which is what you're claiming I am implying. Whenever she's alone, without chet, her mum's there and if her mum isn't, Coral tends to be there too. I never said her mum only goes around when Chet isn't there which is why you've implied by that first part of your reply... yes chet takes the piss out of her so it's not only when he's away. My point is, she can't seem to be able to look after then alone for long.
---
It's nice having help, of course it is. I'm a mum and when people help out it's nice, but she shouldn't keep having kids if, when she's alone with them, she's getting help the whole time. It's hard with more than one kid all the time, of course it is but she chose to have them and she chose to have them with a selfish, immature, cheating piece of tit. She should have thought about the fact that she'd have THREE babehs running around and making a mess and screaming 7-7. It's like she forgets that they aren't newborn and still and sleeping all day forever.

I will add though, at least she's with the kids. Chet seems to forget they exist when he's shagging random lasses in fields. She might be dippy, rude and the opposite of maternal but at least she isn't chasing random dick in fields whilst off her tits on prime and ket, helicoptering her teeny weeny around. Least she's with them, even if she wouldn't know what it's like to do it all alone every day.
I was referring to original comment, the one I initially replied to.
Which did imply that Helen never has them on her own… which like I said, in my opinion is a ridiculous statement 😂

Reactions: 1
I was referring to original comment, the one I initially replied to.
Which did imply that Helen never has them on her own… which like I said, in my opinion is a ridiculous statement 😂
"It not when she's alone though we see Chet takibg the piss out of her." I never said she's only there when Helen is alone .. I'd never have known you were on about a prior comment as you were replying to a new one.

We obviously just disagree about the fact that once chet leaves, she doesn't seem to be alone with them the whole time. Which is fine because tattle is for a debate but I don't appreciate being told my comments are ridiculous when in actual fact, it's been talked about on here before.
---
Is Peach having baby rice do we think? She's almost the size of Elvis and she's not even 5 months old is she?

Does anyone else think she'll leave him before the year is out and move back north?

Reactions: 1
Seen Chet out last night in Plymouth, that bleep is even more cringe in real life than on insta 🤢 2ft nothing mushroom dick wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seen Chet out last night in Plymouth, that bleep is even more cringe in real life than on insta 🤢 2ft nothing mushroom dick wanker
Mushroom wanker 🤣🤣🤣

Are his feet as tiny as they look? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He has such big dick attitude but he's got a tiny one. Surely it grows lots bigger? Haha

Reactions: 3
It’s not when she’s alone though is it… because we always see Chet taking the piss out of her 😂

There’s a difference between family popping in regularly to someone living there virtually which is what was implied 😂

I do think she lives there she asks quite often gir things in Bedfordshire last time was a tattooist and in her recent stories she said home sweet home and it was Chet’s estate I’m sure. Maybe her and her boyfriend have a place there now but weird why she wouldn’t say that?
---
"It not when she's alone though we see Chet takibg the piss out of her." I never said she's only there when Helen is alone .. I'd never have known you were on about a prior comment as you were replying to a new one.

We obviously just disagree about the fact that once chet leaves, she doesn't seem to be alone with them the whole time. Which is fine because tattle is for a debate but I don't appreciate being told my comments are ridiculous when in actual fact, it's been talked about on here before.
---
Is Peach having baby rice do we think? She's almost the size of Elvis and she's not even 5 months old is she?

Does anyone else think she'll leave him before the year is out and move back north?

She’s never leaving him .. I dunno why anyone would think she’s gonna leave that lifestyle.
Won’t go back to the big freeze up north when she’s had a taste of the tropics.

Why does everyone go on like Chet is the devil there’s no real evidence he’s really cheated just rumours and he does the same as she does with the children if we’re honest I mean yea she’s in baby mode at the minute so she’s all Mother Earth 😴 won’t last, he goes away to work people go nuts like if it was somewhere cold no one cares but Ibiza where all his clientbase go .. it’s soo bad. I’m not a fan of his but where’s the logic here. He’s not an absent dad is he lol

Only time she actually takes them outside the house is when he’s away and she goes all Mary poppins to prove a point … other than that I think I see him taking them more places even if it’s just b&m or the barbers, any time she’s in any videos in the background she’s on her arse on her phone unless cooking them tit roasts that she seems to have retired from 😂 or her OCD act that is about once every 6 wks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I shagged him at a rave 🤣🤣🤣

liv or whatever her name wa, was at one of the football matches in a caravan 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder when they are off on their family holiday, I can’t see it just being Helen Chet and kids more then likely his mum or coral as well

Reactions: 3
There was caravan girl after the charity football match and then the one with all the inhalers at Park Life, allegedly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.