Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo been putting away the baby rice in her bed time bottle so ellun can clock off at 6pm

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For dinner? 😂
Oh Alison you're back, how are you? :)

If Chet isn't there, someone else is there to help so she can clock off at 6. She was there for dinner yeah, but I can bet that she was there on the other days, too.

I don't understand the defending of her to be fair. Everyone is entitled to help from parents and family and if Helen gets it every day, fine. But it's the fact that she acts like she's mother of the year and yet she never has the kids by herself, she speaks to them like tit, she speaks to chet like tit (I know he's he disrespects her and chests etc way that she speaks to him is a vile and especially when it's in front of their angel babies) and she's just a liar.

"I have three beautiful babies what I love." Yet you never have them on your own and the way you speak to them is horrific. Remember how she was with ocean, gripping her arms, when she was asking her if she was sure she wanted her ears piercing, she was the opposite of maternal. You can just tell that once they're not newborns anymore that she gets bored and prefers the baby stage.

Aso, the comments about baby rice. I get what you mean but I'm some of them comments make me think that they have done that before with one of them? What dicks if they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

If Chet isn't there, someone else is there to help so she can clock off at 6. She was there for dinner yeah, but I can bet that she was there on the other days, too.

I don't understand the defending of her to be fair. Everyone is entitled to help from parents and family and if Helen gets it every day, fine. But it's the fact that she acts like she's mother of the year and yet she never has the kids by herself, she speaks to them like tit, she speaks to chet like tit (I know he's he disrespects her and chests etc way that she speaks to him is a vile and especially when it's in front of their angel babies) and she's just a liar.

"I have three beautiful babies what I love." Yet you never have them on your own and the way you speak to them is horrific. Remember how she was with ocean, gripping her arms, when she was asking her if she was sure she wanted her ears piercing, she was the opposite of maternal. You can just tell that once they're not newborns anymore that she gets bored and prefers the baby stage.

Aso, the comments about baby rice. I get what you mean but I'm some of them comments make me think that they have done that before with one of them? What dicks if they have.
THIS ^^^^
It’s not anyone else’s responsibility to look after those kids bar her and chet

Reactions: 5

Pmsl, sorry but one person coming for dinner doesn’t mean someone is there every night… it’s a ludicrous statement.
As for Alison being there all the time, anyone with a brain knows that isn’t the case.. it was only the other month leople we’re saying she was nowhere to be seen…

So yeah call me Alison and Helen all you want ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to this thread ! I’ve always disliked Helen and thought she has been so rude to ocean a lot , and just always seems moody!! Chet I find quite funny , but Helen grates on me all this I’m the perfect mother act three kids in three years ! Who cares ! I’m mainly here for the tea on the apparent cheating allegations ? Anyone fill me in with receipts ??

Reactions: 5
New to this thread ! I’ve always disliked Helen and thought she has been so rude to ocean a lot , and just always seems moody!! Chet I find quite funny , but Helen grates on me all this I’m the perfect mother act three kids in three years ! Who cares ! I’m mainly here for the tea on the apparent cheating allegations ? Anyone fill me in with receipts ??
What gets me is her obsession with doing polls asking who the kids look like 🤣
Ocean = mix of them both
Elvis = Helen
Peach = Chet
There you go egg you don’t need to ask again now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cheating allegations are old news now, I personally have moved onto subtly bullying their newborn unit, I mean baby. Anyhow, word on the street/Instagram, was that Chet cheated at some rave(?) with a girl called Liv Wilkins and her ex was spouting about it, we suspected it was the reason Chet missed the birth of beautiful baby pan au chocolat but all went quiet on that front some time ago so lord knows lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Pmsl, sorry but one person coming for dinner doesn’t mean someone is there every night… it’s a ludicrous statement.
As for Alison being there all the time, anyone with a brain knows that isn’t the case.. it was only the other month leople we’re saying she was nowhere to be seen…

So yeah call me Alison and Helen all you want ❤
Coral IS always there, Helen's said before she's there LOTS. Whenever chet goes away, Coral and/or Helen's mum is at their house helping look after the kids she can't be arsed with once they're absolute units with keeping Helen company. So it isn't s ludicrous statement really, when you think about it. Chet has said before they see his family a lot.

I do have a brain. In my post before, I meant to add that Alison is always there when Helen is alone with the kids. That IS true. Only reason she hasn't been this time is cos she was nibbling Chet's Mini Johnson whist he videos his teeth. So...

anyways. There we go haha

Reactions: 4
Coral IS always there, Helen's said before she's there LOTS. Whenever chet goes away, Coral and/or Helen's mum is at their house helping look after the kids she can't be arsed with once they're absolute units with keeping Helen company. So it isn't s ludicrous statement really, when you think about it. Chet has said before they see his family a lot.

I do have a brain. In my post before, I meant to add that Alison is always there when Helen is alone with the kids. That IS true. Only reason she hasn't been this time is cos she was nibbling Chet's Mini Johnson whist he videos his teeth. So...

anyways. There we go haha
It’s not when she’s alone though is it… because we always see Chet taking the piss out of her 😂

There’s a difference between family popping in regularly to someone living there virtually which is what was implied 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.