Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought chet was rude to her mum and her just a divvy but I think they're quite funny. He's more chemistry with her than with Helen 😂😂

As for Helen... I thought her hair was naturally that colour? It looks like how blonde goes when it's yellowing etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always thought chet was rude to her mum and her just a divvy but I think they're quite funny. He's more chemistry with her than with Helen 😂😂

As for Helen... I thought her hair was naturally that colour? It looks like how blonde goes when it's yellowing etc
I thought they had more chemistry too hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Normally an observer, but I think what got me was when he was putting posts on his stories and she was commenting saying ‘cringe’ and ‘ick’….. then he was posting what she was replying to him.
He definitely did her dirty there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is Elvis in a girls coat? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Literally was just going to say they still haven’t got him a coat 🤣 he’s been wearing that all winter and probably an Ocean hand me down.

On another note - Chets out the country and mum of the year is posting that she’s out the house with both kids at the farm on 10 stories 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.