Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen to her in the background of that video of his saying to someone about what she looked like when she was younger and saying about ocean looking like her she’s like a broken bloody record !!

Reactions: 1
I really don't think he seems happy with her.
She definitely wears the trousers. I think she's harmless but my god, when she moans at him and drags it out 'Chheeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt', it's like nails on a chalk board!

Reactions: 6
Somethings definitely gone on. She’s super quiet! I used to prefer her and thought Chet was annoying but now I’ve actually really warmed to him! He seems like he genuinely has a bond with Ocean & you can see how much he loves her 🥰

Reactions: 4
Chet is definitely in the spare room! You can tell from the link shared that shows the house, defff spare room!!
Hello! it's me, the "Yank" 🇺🇸, crashing y'all's party 😂😂 I had never been too much into these "Influencers". Never understood any of it. But somehow, these two just sucked me right in. Helen drives me bonkers...not going to lie. But Chet seems harmless enough. I crack up at his facial expressions when she's irritating him. I think Ocean is definitely going to be a Ginger...just my 2 cents. I was nosey and checked out Chet's Brother's IG and his g' friend's IG (Marnie is it?) Lots of ads 🤷🏻‍♀️ But also, what's with these girls wearing clothes, or not wearing them, showing off all their bits and pieces?? I've read your comments, and I agree, these two girls are in competition, though not sure who is competing with who 🤔 Ive also checked out the Sister......WHY do these girls inject themselves with all this crap? They aren't even attractive anymore! I'm sorry, (no I'm really not), but Coral seems to be like the sweetest girl, but my husband's first comment upon seeing her was "is that a drag queen?" I have to say reading all your comments has given me the best laughs....y'all are absolutely hilarious and I love reading your commentaries!!

Reactions: 11
Anyone see Chet’s story when ocean’s trying to crawl and Helen is just sitting in background staring at her phone? Hardly the doting mother she makes out she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone see Chet’s story when ocean’s trying to crawl and Helen is just sitting in background staring at her phone? Hardly the doting mother she makes out she is.
I was just coming on to say the exact same. Was Orshun planned or an accident?

Reactions: 4
It’s weird that’s she so bothered about having another when she doesn’t seem to want to spend time with her first one. If my partner was saying my little boy was trying to crawl, my full attention would be on him, it’s kind of an exciting moment seeing all the new things they do or at least I thought it was..she didn’t even look up 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wonder if she preferred Ocean when she was newborn, sleeping a lot, not having to really entertain her...

Reactions: 11
It’s weird that’s she so bothered about having another when she doesn’t seem to want to spend time with her first one. If my partner was saying my little boy was trying to crawl, my full attention would be on him, it’s kind of an exciting moment seeing all the new things they do or at least I thought it was..she didn’t even look up 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wonder if she preferred Ocean when she was newborn, sleeping a lot, not having to really entertain her...
Totally! I’d be the same - any potential milestone moment I want to see. I think she’s been having problems with ocean, she mentioned teething. Probably pissed off she’s not being an ‘angel’

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Helen is coping actually being at home with a young baby lol just shows how used she is to sending ORRRRSHUNNN to any child minder or relative that will gave her whilst she brags on insta about her paid for life lol . She might actually be changing nappies . Be interesting to see how clean the house is and how organised she is now she is doing actual mummy duties .....or is she leaving it all the Chet?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.