Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit off topic but you know she always says how the asda cotton breeze fabric softener has the same smell as lenor spring awakening for half the price it does not 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on everyone let’s leave the babies out of it.. let’s bring it back to how we’re all Team Chet!! 🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
the person thats sent her the details to tattle is worse than tattlers!! they have made her feel like that by sending it to her, she would of been none the wiser otherwise. people like that act like they’re doing them a favour but im suspicious...

Reactions: 8
Frankly if these idiots are going to post every detail about their life online they shouldn’t complain about a lack of privacy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Frankly if these idiots are going to post every detail about their life online they shouldn’t complain about a lack of privacy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe she can learn a thing or two by reading this thread. Blessing in disquse

Oh god someone took a pic of her walking her daughter. Is it really that deep? She’s making it into a bigger deal than it is. It’s a picture for gods sake grow up

Reactions: 7
I’m not being funny but why is she posting the photo of her walking on her insta story, that’s just showing it to more people?

Reactions: 9
She’s now just publishing the photo herself to her millions of viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread is about to blow up 😱

I’m gonna be honest I would not like My picture being taken and honestly I don’t condone it- but why post it because now everyone has seen the pic 😨

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.