Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes clearly walking all their little white fluffy dogs. Really don't get money list. It seems like he controls all the money. Everything is in his name (inc house).
Surely they would have a joint bank account. Helen's not always sponged of him. They was together before they both became insta famous and chet made his brand. She seems to be selling alot of morons herbalife too. Also shes just had a kid, shes younger than my baby and I'm not back at work yet. Does that make me a "sponger" 🤔
She videoed him calling her a woman because she made him pay for coffee and said she never pays for anything.
She’s already spent the money on the list as she has already shared several of the things on there on her insta.

I could be wrong but to me it seems they both control their own money but she expects him to give her what she spends back.
also don’t blame him for him having the house in his name if he’s the only one who’s paid to it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Everyone couple works in different ways with their money but the last few money related posts from them suggests he’s not happy with always footing the bill 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She videoed him calling her a woman because she made him pay for coffee and said she never pays for anything.
She’s already spent the money on the list as she has already shared several of the things on there on her insta.

I could be wrong but to me it seems they both control their own money but she expects him to give her what she spends back.
also don’t blame him for him having the house in his name if he’s the only one who’s paid to it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Everyone couple works in different ways with their money but the last few money related posts from them suggests he’s not happy with always footing the bill 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes see what you mean. I've been off on mat and been bringing home about 20% of what my partner earns.
But them in not bleeping off out every weekend, going to Dublin on the piss 😏
I felt cheeky (not that hes bothered) about the odd asos order and having my nails done.

Reactions: 4
Totally unrelated but the more I watch Chet the more im convinced he wears foundation?

If he does he needs to drop a tutorial of that nice dewy finish he’s got going on 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Helen's make up 🤔 Ffs your in quaranteen. I've not washed my hair for 5 or wore a bra for 5 days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here she is again super mum must think she’s the only one to buy a thermometer for her baby, all you mummies out there make sure you’ve got one because I’m a bleeping know it all a super mum even though I’ve only been a mum for 5 minutes oooosherrrrrnnnnn is a dream baby xxx
hi guys does anyone elseuse a thermometer or is it just me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that doesn’t find him attractive 🙈😂
I don’t find him attractive either but he’s deffo grown on me as a person, I used to dislike them both but I like him now, he’s harmless and he deffo deserves better than her 🤣

Reactions: 7
Hate to say it but his faded clothes look awful quality, all bitty around the hood and on the neck ties

Reactions: 2
They have just walked past my house and either fallen out or seriously social distancing because he was about 10 metres behind... 🤷🏻‍♀️
omg I wish you could share videos on here next time take a sneaky pic of them for us thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
True but the things on that list that she should be paying towards too like the Asda shop etc/ it’s embarrassing that he’s sharing that she’s asking him for money too!
How do we know she hasn’t paid and that’s just the half Chet owes?

They have just walked past my house and either fallen out or seriously social distancing because he was about 10 metres behind... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Where do they live? I’m not far from where Helena from either

How do we know she hasn’t paid and that’s just the half Chet owes?

Where do they live? I’m not far from where Helena from either
Me too and I cannot find their house listed anywhere!!

Surely they dont need all them upstairs bathrooms. She made out she was moving into a massive house, and owwwchens going to have her own on suite (exactly what a 6 month old needs). It is plenty big enough for them, even if they have another kid or two. But she was being such a braggy cow about all the bathrooms 😳

Reactions: 8
It’s probably to accommodate for all the bathrooms 🤣
She quotes to having 4 bathrooms but actually only 3.

Surely they dont need all them upstairs bathrooms. She made out she was moving into a massive house, and owwwchens going to have her own on suite (exactly what a 6 month old needs). It is plenty big enough for them, even if they have another kid or two. But she was being such a braggy cow about all the bathrooms 😳
It is a nice house what they have and seems to be the perfect size for a family but the bragging really grates on me.

Reactions: 3
What would happen if they were to split.. who would get the house? Chet because it’s in his name or Helen for her and Orshun?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.