Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would happen if they were to split.. who would get the house? Chet because it’s in his name or Helen for her and Orshun?
I don’t actually think they’re splitting up tbh but I do think If they were to eventually then he’d let her have the house! Or buy her a new smaller one or something

Reactions: 2
I don’t actually think they’re splitting up tbh but I do think If they were to eventually then he’d let her have the house! Or buy her a new smaller one or something
Probably just isolation getting too much already 🙈 seems to be getting to plenty of people

They are 100% sleeping in separate rooms 🙄 Chet looks like he’s in a little box room tonight bless him!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Chet is definitely in the spare room! You can tell from the link shared that shows the house, defff spare room!!

Reactions: 1
Well baby number 2 isn’t looking likely from that spare room 🤣
It looks like shes trying for it but Chet isn't. He seems more interested in being dad to Ocean and his business which seems to be doing better than Helen's.

Reactions: 8
He defo wants people to know they have fallen out by dropping subtle hints. Shes 100% pissed him off #thedramamickijustloveit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Helens prob got PND which is why she has had nights out, breaks from ocean and snaps at Chet for trivial stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wonder if their fight kicked off after he shared the message With the list of her demanding money 🙊😂🤔 can’t imagine she would’ve been too happy at that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He defo wants people to know they have fallen out by dropping subtle hints. Shes 100% pissed him off #thedramamickijustloveit
I thought that 😂 no obvious comment but all the sly hints. I LOVE it ha. They were clearly both out walking the dogs yesterday as they both put it on their stories but neither of them showed each other. She’s been VERY quiet as well (thank god.). Come and live with me Chet 😫😫😍😍😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.