Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine doesn’t actually hurt (it does when my baby kicks me there though! I didn’t even find recovery hard because I was up and about an hour after waking up (I had a general anaesthetic). I think keeping active was the key. Aware everyone is different though.

Reactions: 2
Mine doesn’t actually hurt (it does when my baby kicks me there though! I didn’t even find recovery hard because I was up and about an hour after waking up (I had a general anaesthetic). I think keeping active was the key. Aware everyone is different though.
I honestly believe my age played a major roll....plusa yr after having our daughter, I had a full hysterectomy (they went through my c section incision as well as had to repair some intestinal damage due to a cyst rupturing), then a year later my gall bladder out........so my body has dealt with a lot. My pregnancy with our 8 yr old was a difficult one, so much so she was taken by emergency c section a month early and we both almost died......my body has rebelled ever since!! 😑🤦🏻‍♀️😩

New thread time??

Reactions: 1
I honestly believe my age played a major roll....plusa yr after having our daughter, I had a full hysterectomy (they went through my c section incision as well as had to repair some intestinal damage due to a cyst rupturing), then a year later my gall bladder out........so my body has dealt with a lot. My pregnancy with our 8 yr old was a difficult one, so much so she was taken by emergency c section a month early and we both almost died......my body has rebelled ever since!! 😑🤦🏻‍♀️😩

New thread time??
Sounds so scary! I always think women’s bodies are amazing though. The hell we go through to birth children and all the crap that goes after it. Bleeding for weeks, trying to breastfeed, pressure to lose baby weight, recovery etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.