Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine buying your kid stuff and then asking your partner for the money back 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Like said above she has her own company and will make money from Instagram! But then again Chet could say no!!

Reactions: 5
Imagine buying your kid stuff and then asking your partner for the money back 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Like said above she has her own company and will make money from Instagram! But then again Chet could say no!!
I get the impression he’d never say no to anything for Ocean and she’s taking advantage of that 🤔

Reactions: 7
I get the impression he’d never say no to anything for Ocean and she’s taking advantage of that 🤔
True but the things on that list that she should be paying towards too like the Asda shop etc/ it’s embarrassing that he’s sharing that she’s asking him for money too!

Reactions: 4
They have just walked past my house and either fallen out or seriously social distancing because he was about 10 metres behind... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hes clearly walking all their little white fluffy dogs. Really don't get money list. It seems like he controls all the money. Everything is in his name (inc house).
Surely they would have a joint bank account. Helen's not always sponged of him. They was together before they both became insta famous and chet made his brand. She seems to be selling alot of morons herbalife too. Also shes just had a kid, shes younger than my baby and I'm not back at work yet. Does that make me a "sponger" 🤔

Reactions: 2
Hes clearly walking all their little white fluffy dogs. Really don't get money list. It seems like he controls all the money. Everything is in his name (inc house).
Surely they would have a joint bank account. Helen's not always sponged of him. They was together before they both became insta famous and chet made his brand. She seems to be selling alot of morons herbalife too. Also shes just had a kid, shes younger than my baby and I'm not back at work yet. Does that make me a "sponger" 🤔
But do you make a list first thing in the morning and then send it to your partner demanding money? Theres obviously something wrong with her, he probably controls the money otherwise she’d spend it all😂

But do you make a list first thing in the morning and then send it to your partner demanding money? Theres obviously something wrong with her, he probably controls the money otherwise she’d spend it all😂
No, we have a joint back account. Just thought that was what people did 😂
Thats very true, their house would be full of tit of ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.