Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nearly time for a new thread and I really wish the names could be longer! Would love something like:

helen has two babies now - 3 if you include Chet; he might be doing daddy day care for now but in 6 weeks he’ll be back on the sesh 🤪

I mean that would never fit but it would be funny if it did, oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't remember who said it (sorry!) but the next thread title should be 'Elvis has left the pelvis' cos that was amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Gotta be Elvis has left the pelvis 😂

Aw bless Helen she's tired from the night feeds, won't be long till she's filling that baby up, just fill that baby up and they will sleep through 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
‘Chet has been in full mum mode with Ocean.. I’m so proud of him.’
Yeah, otherwise known as being a dad. How low can you set the bar. 🤦🏻‍♀️

ETA: She’s just deleted the posts praising Chet for doing the bare minimum now. Someone must have told her how ridiculous it sounded.
He is only helping because it’s lockdown and he has no other excuses.

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe how amusing he finds it, her putting a plastic bag over her head. I understand maybe the first time they do it, but afterwards you tell them no, and stop them doing it. Not let it become a regular fun thing. Dread to think what would happen if she was unsupervised and decided to do it and fell or got stuck 😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Cannot believe how amusing he finds it, her putting a plastic bag over her head. I understand maybe the first time they do it, but afterwards you tell them no, and stop them doing it. Not let it become a regular fun thing. Dread to think what would happen if she was unsupervised and decided to do it and fell or got stuck 😱😱
Yeah I agree, I wouldn’t encourage it. It’s funny the first time and then you stop them doing it again. Especially as they seem to be in the habit of leaving her alone in a room by herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The ready meals are cos Helen doesn’t cook I’m certain if she did we would have seen a video of her “cooking Oceans dinner” she prob has ready meals all the time

Reactions: 6
The ready meals are cos Helen doesn’t cook I’m certain if she did we would have seen a video of her “cooking Oceans dinner” she prob has ready meals all the time
To be fair to her, Helen barely shows anything she does. She’s just had a baby, I’m sure she doesn’t feed her ready melas 24/7

Reactions: 3
Another one wanting to know what happened with AJ, he’s gorgeous and comes across so well

Reactions: 4
Omg can you imagine 🙈

is it just me what boils the spaghetti in wuuuater 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.