Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her newest Christmas video was too annoying to watch. Why is she acting so manic? Couldn't watch more than a minute of it.

Reactions: 3
Her newest Christmas video was too annoying to watch. Why is she acting so manic? Couldn't watch more than a minute of it.
Snap ! I normally like watching her vlogs but that was terrible I didn't even get past her putting tree in stand she over compensating for something!

I just saw her insta story of the vlog - she pushes a box on the floor and then acts like itā€™s an accident?? Wtf ? I literally see her slowly push it off

Reactions: 5
I just saw her insta story of the vlog - she pushes a box on the floor and then acts like itā€™s an accident?? Wtf ? I literally see her slowly push it off
She pushed it off! Has she so little content now that she just has to make stuff up for the camera? Such a head.

I was gonna hate watch the vlog but I don't know if I can now after what you guys have said!

Reactions: 1
This is the second time she's had her septum pierced but she never wears a hoop in it? Correct me if I'm wrong! What's the point of getting it pierced if you never see it?!

Okay so I gave in and watched it. What a pile of poop šŸ˜‚ It might be a better camera but the second Helen gets a camera pointed at her she plays up to it. 'Oh that's just how I am with my paaaaaaals'

Oh you mean the pals you have hired to film your 'content' for you?

I can't stand her new behaviour/annoying friends in every single vlog. Can't she do anything alone?! It's great to have lots of friends but not if you become a screeching idiot around them and film it. Josie is the exception, she doesn't play up for the camera. Could not finish her newest vlog. So, so boring and embarrassing.

Wow do that xmas video was boring. Just because you have good equipment it doesnā€™t mean you have good content. She really REALLY needs a hobby or to learn a new skill. She needs to find herself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
iā€™m currently in a cafe in norwich and sheā€™s here.. she looks like sheā€™s lost a fair amount of weight to be fair to her

Reactions: 6
This is the second time she's had her septum pierced but she never wears a hoop in it? Correct me if I'm wrong! What's the point of getting it pierced if you never see it?!
When I had mine pierced I had the choice of a barely visible horseshoe hoop and a more discreet one which looked like a staple (ha) but which you could barely see unless you stuck.yoir head under my nose. A lot of people opt for.the more discreet one so they can keep it hidden until the time comes to switch to their preferred hoop. My piercer didn't offer hoops or other jewelry straight after piercing as I was told a lot of piercers recommend you stick to this initial ring until the hole heals up (mine took a couple of months and sometimes it can be longer). I think Helen mentioned she wanted to put a little ring in there so that would explain why it isn't that visible right now.

I got sidetracked with the boring piercing info there but I came here to say it's sad she's going through another breakup though I was willing the poor guy to run free!

When I had mine pierced I had the choice of a barely visible horseshoe hoop and a more discreet one which looked like a staple (ha) but which you could barely see unless you stuck.yoir head under my nose. A lot of people opt for.the more discreet one so they can keep it hidden until the time comes to switch to their preferred hoop. My piercer didn't offer hoops or other jewelry straight after piercing as I was told a lot of piercers recommend you stick to this initial ring until the hole heals up (mine took a couple of months and sometimes it can be longer). I think Helen mentioned she wanted to put a little ring in there so that would explain why it isn't that visible right now.

I got sidetracked with the boring piercing info there but I came here to say it's sad she's going through another breakup though I was willing the poor guy to run free!
I have a pierced septum and I had my pierced with a horseshoe, I could flip it up and no one could see it, but I could also wear it out. She has some weird curved bar in hers that looks like something I'd put in one of my cartilage piercings.

Reactions: 2
I have a pierced septum and I had my pierced with a horseshoe, I could flip it up and no one could see it, but I could also wear it out. She has some weird curved bar in hers that looks like something I'd put in one of my cartilage piercings.
I had mine pierced with the bar like Helen. It can help it heal quicker as you're less likely to play with it as much as a hoop and it's less likely to get knocked as much as a hoop with her dogs etc

It's pretty common to have a bar like that until it heals

Despite everything I do wish her well. I hope she maybe considers keeping her next relationship offline a bit longer next time as surely that puts a strain, especially if the guy is more reserved like Mark.

Whatā€™s next for this screaming lunatic? More trying on clothes and taking them back to the shops? Screeching with friends? Redecorating endlessly? What is her CAREER end goal? What is her content even about that she needs a literal ā€œofficeā€ to work in??
She canā€™t do this forever??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my lord. I love drag queens but I don't know why you would wanna look like a low rent one

I really think Helen needs to 'find herself' by boycotting all men. She needs to make 2020 the year where she is single,finds a hobby or interest and concentrates on herself. She is by no means old but she is so erratic and all over the place. Sure like people have said it's great to have loads of mates and dick about but at the end of the day when they've all settled down or having kids you're on your own. I think deep down she wants to feel loved and have a family. She is a nice person but her life is like a train wreck, I'd expect it of someone in their late teens not mid 20s. If you are reading this Helen TAKE A BREATHER

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.