Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reeeally hope she takes some real time for herself now. Girl needs to be single for a good length of time to get to know herself out of a relationship!

Reactions: 8
She’s just confirmed the split and that it was her that initiated it in her latest video. I’m glad she’s making decisions with herself in mind.

I reeeally hope she takes some real time for herself now. Girl needs to be single for a good length of time to get to know herself out of a relationship!
Ikr? She should take 2020 as a year to be single and enjoy it and be happy alone first !

Reactions: 2
As soon as she did that video where he said he didn't want children and she was trying to convince him that he might, I knew then it wasnt going to last. I do wish her happiness, you can see she just wants to settle and have a family.

Reactions: 3
As soon as she did that video where he said he didn't want children and she was trying to convince him that he might, I knew then it wasnt going to last. I do wish her happiness, you can see she just wants to settle and have a family.
If you don’t want the same thing you can’t force it, I wish her all the best too, I really hope she is single for a while and just spends time on herself then she’ll meet the right guy

I hate when a relationship ends and they have to say "I ended it" ... Firstly I'm not sure I believe that but if it is true why do you have to put the other person down like that

Reactions: 5
I hate when a relationship ends and they have to say "I ended it" ... Firstly I'm not sure I believe that but if it is true why do you have to put the other person down like that
I thought it was a really odd and cruel, self serving thing to say. Don't people usually say we decided to part ways/keep it general rather than placing blame or getting one up by saying well I wasn't dumped... she has really developed the most awful character and personality.

Everything about her is just so unlikeable. She’ll never get a man to be her baby-daddy if she can’t get rid of that horrendous chip on her shoulder

Reactions: 5
Do you think she said she ended it to protect him though? He already got rid or privated all of his social media and her saying she ended would most likely stop her followers giving him a hard time about the break up. I think people where really giving out to Maff when the marriage ended.

Do you think she said she ended it to protect him though? He already got rid or privated all of his social media and her saying she ended would most likely stop her followers giving him a hard time about the break up. I think people where really giving out to Maff when the marriage ended.
Helen made it sound like Maff was the one to blame in all of that. So maybe she learnt a lesson for this time around!

Reactions: 1
Helen made it sound like Maff was the one to blame in all of that. So maybe she learnt a lesson for this time around!
Did anyone else hate his name it was a pet peeve of mine lol. Why was it Maff and not Matt! He came off as a douche though

Reactions: 9
Maff was a douche but I think he was desperately stuck on that big huge Ferris wheel wedding train and had no idea how to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maff was a douche but I think he was desperately stuck on that big huge Ferris wheel wedding train and had no idea how to get off.
This. Hurricane Helen. Remember she made him propose a second time because she said the first proposal wasn't good enough? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
To be fair didn’t he shout something like “just look under the bleeping hat!” at her and that was meant to be the proposal?! So romantic. I mean instead of asking him to do it again (with a new ring?!) she should have run a bleeping mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I very occasionally dip into Helen's goings-on - only intermittently because I get tired of waiting for her to grow up. I'm a little surprised, but not entirely shocked, to see her relationship with Mark has foundered. I'd say he's had a lucky escape.
Got 2.30 into her life update vlog and was overcome with utter disinterest again 🙄
Someone give me a shout, though, when she finally decides to dabble in a lesbian relationship - I'm sure it's coming 😒✌🏻😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair didn’t he shout something like “just look under the bleeping hat!” at her and that was meant to be the proposal?! So romantic. I mean instead of asking him to do it again (with a new ring?!) she should have run a bleeping mile.
I'm sure it wasn't romantic at all. But either you accept your other half is the way he is or you try and change him, all the while supressing how miserable you are....like Helen did 😂

No it wasn’t romantic at all. But he wasn’t romantic, so I’m not really sure what she expected from him. His proposal was truly awful but it was never going to be an Instagram worthy proposal was it?

What is the point in that piercing if you can only see it from underneath her nostrils 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.