Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking she hates it, she hasn't bombarded instagram stories with photos of herself posing. She'll be back to blonde in no time, with extra crunchy hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow. That photo showed up on my explore page and, well, just wow. She looks like a fancy dress outfit for the clown in It! Her face doesn’t match her neck, it’s not even close!

Reactions: 2
Wow. That photo showed up on my explore page and, well, just wow. She looks like a fancy dress outfit for the clown in It! Her face doesn’t match her neck, it’s not even close!
The mask of makeup
She looks so much better with less on her face!

Reactions: 1
Did her ratchet hair transformation really need its own video? She literally posted everything we needed to see in her vlog yesterday? I don't get it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ I used to adore her ! She's such a feicin mess now. Hope she stays single 2020 and works on herself.
That video she did a few weeks ago of the house tour and had a mountain mural in the garden cause she loves hiking ???? She's like 30 right ? She liked it cause Mark liked it.. needs to work on herself and be happy alone and not morph into a new fella anytime soon

Also love how she's posting about Alex Cameron again because she wants some heavily edited photos of her new hair colour. Such an obvious beg.

Reactions: 1
Has she hired people to be servants for her?
They don’t even seem to like her but appear to be with her all the time and are bringing her junk food all the time.
What’s going on? There’s no way she has enough work to justify hiring two people.

When youtubers start hiring staff it rarely goes well. Look at the likes of Zoella and Lydia EM. Not only does it act as a massive ego boost, it immediately infantilises them because then they feel like they can’t not have a grown up around doing basic tasks and cheerleading for them 24/7. They become - in their heads -celebrities but in the real world it’s more like they have become 8 year olds with parents with limited parenting skills hovering over them.

When I was Helen’s age, I had 3 kids, a business and was in my third year of my Emergency Medicine training programme. No one was bringing me junk food and helping me to open boxes of free crap. These women are stunted and have zero idea of what it’s like for most adults out here.

Reactions: 6
In her new Christmas video she says "I won't be doing the cooking on Christmas though, Andrew is" so she is going to impose on Andy and Grace's Christmas dinner too. Good they must get sick of her. Why can't she go to her mum's or idk not constantly cling on to her new friend of the month.

Reactions: 6
In her new Christmas video she says "I won't be doing the cooking on Christmas though, Andrew is" so she is going to impose on Andy and Grace's Christmas dinner too. Good they must get sick of her. Why can't she go to her mum's or idk not constantly cling on to her new friend of the month.
But remember she is essentially paying the two of them to be friends with her. They won't want to upset the sad ego maniac who is paying their bills

Reactions: 5
But remember she is essentially paying the two of them to be friends with her. They won't want to upset the sad ego maniac who is paying their bills
It’s sad that she is paying a viewer (and the viewer’s partner) to be her servant and she is having them cook Christmas dinner. How bizarre. What a strange and lonely existence for all involved.

Reactions: 5
Yeah why isnt she having Christmas with her family??

Yeah why isnt she having Christmas with her family??
The dynamics in her family are weird. She's done a couple of vlogs of Christmas family meals in previous years and there was an odd vibe. IIRC there was one with her dad and his side of the family and one with her mum.

I couldn't put my finger on it but neither felt like a happy, relaxed family meal. Even gallons of alcohol couldn't hide that. Maybe she doesn't want to be part of that or maybe the various members of the family aren't doing anything together this year?

Reactions: 3
The dynamics in her family are weird. She's done a couple of vlogs of Christmas family meals in previous years and there was an odd vibe. IIRC there was one with her dad and his side of the family and one with her mum.

I couldn't put my finger on it but neither felt like a happy, relaxed family meal. Even gallons of alcohol couldn't hide that. Maybe she doesn't want to be part of that or maybe the various members of the family aren't doing anything together this year?
Ooh ok didn't realise her parents where divorced that explains friendsmas !

I'm into my rock music and the likes and that type of fashion. When I'm not in work im in band tees shorts tights etc. Does anyone recommend anyone who's like Helen but ya know actually entertaining lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed that Helen has some connection to Megan Ellaby (another youtuber). Megan’s also got her own house and is a bit into quirky fashion and interesting home decor too, but she doesn’t act all shouty and crazy in her content. I do like Helen I think she’s funny, and I like her house content, and I’m sure is a nice person but she just needs to chill a bit, tone down the heavy makeup and the noise and just relax a bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.