Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do despise this girl.

All the attention in the world isn't enough for Helen. Get your pals (including some you pay) to cook Christmas dinner and be the only one jiggling about like a bleeping psycho until SOMEONE pays attention or films it.

Reactions: 7
Girl needs to buy some bigger jeans. Watching her latest Instagram story I thought one of the buttons might pop and smash the camera. I predict another year of squeezing herself into clothes that don't fit so she can pretend she isn't the size she is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Umm who else is getting home wrecker vibes when they see Helen eyeing up Andy (?that fella belonging to her assistant) and cosying up to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was gonna watch the vlog but then I saw how many ads were embedded in it and stopped watching.

Don't want her to get the revenue tbh. 5 adverts? Times must be tough at big mouth HQ.

Just got around to watching her 2019 year-in-review music video. Did this bish seriously just count talking to Alexa as one of her highlights? Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is back dating again, why can't she just be alone for 5 minutes.
Because without anyone to perform for she doesn't know how to exist 🤷‍♀️

I bet she's one of these girls who thinks a man will rock up and be her white knight and make her happy. Not realising that you make yourself happy and men just add to it (if they're lucky!)

Reactions: 5
Because without anyone to perform for she doesn't know how to exist 🤷‍♀️

I bet she's one of these girls who thinks a man will rock up and be her white knight and make her happy. Not realising that you make yourself happy and men just add to it (if they're lucky!)
100% agree especially about the White Knight, I just always wish she was less needy and pathetic. She has so many opportunities to make herself happy and do anything she wants and she just wastes it all.

She really seems to think the stuff she is filming with Andy & Grace is hot tit. Although the cameras are nice, she does so many slow mo ill-fitting outfit posts. That cringey tree decorating video.

The ginger has faded out and it looks awful. I remember dying my hair red when I was in my teens and it faded out in exactly the same way. Horrid! At least the blonde suited her.

Reactions: 3
She is back dating again, why can't she just be alone for 5 minutes.
:oops: No time to decompress, process, learn what she really wants and needs from a relationship then. She could do with being single for half a year to function on her own. How long before the next person is moved in? Slow dowwwwwwn.

I LOVED Helen. I loved her style, was always bang on, I enjoyed watching her life and appreciated how she seemed genuine and a nice person and not a fake just in it for the money etc. However, sadly this has completely changed.

Her style is now utterly awful. That massively oversized brown checked suit she's been wearing, and the way she doesn't appear to be able to match up her clothes any more. Her make-up is way over the top - in her most recent video her contour line is thick and not blended at all. She is so pretty without make-up. She seems confused about her style now. She speaks about wanting to mature her style but still keep it edgy and alt but I don't see it maturing - I see it going down the pan. I'm 44 and still wear a lot of the style of clothes Helen was wearing several years ago. Maturing your style isn't about abandoning all you used to be and dressing like a jumble sale.

I can't help but wonder if Helen is trying to be like ZoeLondonDJ. Zoe and Helen recently posted photos of themselves in suits. They have exactly the same hair colour / style and the same suit-plus-band-tee look. However, whereas Zoe looks effortlessly cool, Helen looks a mess. The suit makes her look massive and her make-up way OTT.

Its not all about the looks either. Helen appears to be desperate to show off that she's having an amazing life - videos of her acting the fool with two friends who appear to have entered her life and now never leave her side! She's showing off drinking like she's still in her teens. Helen also appears to be constantly advertising. For the last two years at least her "Christmas gift guides" have been stuff she's been sent to promote. I used to enjoy watching what she had genuinely bought for people but now I know its all just one massive ad. Hope her friends and family appreciate receiving the freebies she's received as opposed to carefully thought out gifts. I loved watching her 'real life' vlogs. Could relate to them and watching her was almost inspiring - got me out in the garden or decluttering a drawer or sorting through my clothes etc. Now its all either an advert for something I can't afford or showing off her appalling new image or drinking / mixing with friends or other youtubers at paid-for events (once again advertising), forcing herself to look like she's whacky and having an amazing time.

I'm so so disappointed that somebody who was once a huge inspiration to my style and general life has now completely turned me off. I no longer enjoy watching Helen, and when I do I seriously cringe. Especially the constant reiteration that she is "badass" and "edgy" and "rockstar". If you are these things you don't go on about it, you just ARE it. Sadly I feel she's a bit lost, looking for something, perhaps feeling the pressure of getting older, and she doesn't really know where she's going or wants to go.

Does anybody feel sorry for RocknRollBride Kat? I mean, when Helen was in the throes of getting married she and Kat set up The Confetti Girls YouTube channel but it was obvious that wasn't going to last once the wedding was over. And all along, while the wedding was being planned, I could see Maff wasn't in it and it was all one-sided. I've seen this with many women. They get so embroiled in planning the wedding they forget marriage actually means you have to spend your life with that person after the glamour and excitement of the wedding is over. Helen seemed really into it for all the content it would provide for her and The Confetti Girls channels, but she didn't seem that into Maff, even commenting on one 'underwear haul' video how they don't have sex any more.

Helen seems to jump on whatever bandwagon comes along and then when she's exhausted that one she moves on, but never really seems to know where she wants to go. Her latest is this Grace and Andy thing. They're in pretty much every video. They even spent Christmas together.

One more thing - I really preferred the old style of editing and camera work. Without filters and other things that disrupt clear viewing. I remember one garden video with a sort of dull brown filter on it. I want to actually SEE what's happening. Lets SEE the beauty of these plants. Or if on holiday, lets SEE what is going on. I feel crazy shooting and filters don't let us see the reality, and it was the reality I used to enjoy from Helen.

Also we don't really see family any more. I used to love seeing what Helen got up to with them.

Please Helen, stop trying so hard and just go back to being yourself. You don't need to try to put across some cool and hard image - I love seeing your true self, your vulnerable side. When you speak from the heart it feels genuine and its much nicer to watch than somebody who seems to be trying to become and prove they have become something they are / have not.

I wish Helen well and hope she sorts her life out soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I completely agree with the above. I think when I started watching I actually enjoyed Helen's vlogs but that quickly turned.

The playing up to the camera drives me nuts. This weird staff/friendship thing is so so odd. Grace filmed her in the BATH recently. I mean Helen loves it because she gets to show off her body but god damn some tit should be private. It doesn't make you edgy. It makes you an idiot.

I used to like her gift guides too. I don't even enjoy hate watching her videos anymore.

I completely agree with the above. I think when I started watching I actually enjoyed Helen's vlogs but that quickly turned.

The playing up to the camera drives me nuts. This weird staff/friendship thing is so so odd. Grace filmed her in the BATH recently. I mean Helen loves it because she gets to show off her body but god damn some tit should be private. It doesn't make you edgy. It makes you an idiot.

I used to like her gift guides too. I don't even enjoy hate watching her videos anymore.
Oh are they STAFF??! I assumed they were just the latest friends she clings onto, like Josie used to be.

What does she employ them to do?

Oh are they STAFF??! I assumed they were just the latest friends she clings onto, like Josie used to be.

What does she employ them to do?
She said in a video a while back she had hired Grace to work with her a couple of days a week. To film her basically. I find it so cringey. Helen is pretty good at shooting stuff, I don't know why she thinks she needs Grace? Must be so OVERWHELMED I guess.

Reactions: 4
On another note (there are so many lol) I think what she's had done to her eyebrows is awful. I can't stand the modern trend to have thick black square-ended eyebrows. And they certainly don't go with her current hair colours - too harsh! And once again, she's opting for treatments that 'normal people' can't copy. Would much rather see her experimenting with standard make-up to get different brows, brands we mere mortals can afford and try out for ourselves.

Is it just me or is her voice deeper and she talks more like a chav than she used to? It's really annoying me and the silly noises she makes too
YES! I can't stand this forced-chav attitude. In her vlogs she comes across quite sweet, love watching her getting on with stuff and seeing her family etc, but then she'll do a video with sunglasses on and be all rough-n-ready and its total cringe tbh. She tries too hard to be something she wants to be but isn't. Perhaps desperately clinging to her younger days when it was okay while you search for who you are. Sadly I don't think she has yet worked out who she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I also thought that outfits for work shouldn't really be marketed as sexy. She's so determined she's hot tit lately that all the vids have to have a HEY BIG GIRLS CAN BE SEXY TOO vibe. Constantly. Even when it's not appropriate to the vid topic.
I think this is because she got lost for a while, desperately searching for her "thing" - so now she has decided to make her "thing" proving that big girls can be sexy. Unfortunately she's not quite pulling it off.

Her "thing" imo is for her to be herself, because that was enough for most people. To be edgy without going on about it. To be a nice kind considerate person, not a "badass rockstar babe" which is what she now claims to be.

Excuse all the multiple posts- I'm new here and for a while have been wanting to sound off about Helen but am afraid to do it on her YouTube or Insta for fear of being blocked or told off!

I just want the old Helen back :(

So Mark has popped up on her Insta stories again....

I hope he's doing okay. Must be a bit strange to be out on a coastal walk with an ex. I hope Helen doesn't mess him around anymore with her need for drama & attention.

Unless he's good friends with the others in the group I find it odd that he was invited

So Mark has popped up on her Insta stories again....

I hope he's doing okay. Must be a bit strange to be out on a coastal walk with an ex. I hope Helen doesn't mess him around anymore with her need for drama & attention.

Unless he's good friends with the others in the group I find it odd that he was invited
The song she put on her final Insta story "Do you need my love?" Hmmmm.

But yes, must feel awkward, especially as the walk was with two other couples.

Also, somebody earlier in the thread pointed out she fact she seems most into the walks for the food and the pubbing. Indeed, today's coastal walk began with doughnuts and ended up with pint in the pub and a bag of scampi fries. We didn't really get to see much of the walk.

• Haha
The song she put on her final Insta story "Do you need my love?" Hmmmm.

But yes, must feel awkward, especially as the walk was with two other couples.

Also, somebody earlier in the thread pointed out she fact she seems most into the walks for the food and the pubbing. Indeed, today's coastal walk began with doughnuts and ended up with pint in the pub and a bag of scampi fries. We didn't really get to see much of the walk.
Yeah im pretty much convinced at this stage that shes a full blown alcoholic. Its not one thing but everything combined, all her friends drink but she seems to make the rounds with them all drinking, not a problem on its own, but then there's the stock pile of drink, the way she pretends to be into beers as an excuse to drink more at home, the face bloat (dead give away), the deep voice (didn't she say she doesnt smoke anymore? Well drinking a lot regularly certainly will deepen your voice), the sadness and facade that she's going out and being wiiillld and partaying as a front...anyone who seems that sad but that intent on having a craaazy wild time getting wasted usually is just quite sad with a problem, especially at this age. You're not 25 anymore, you're just grubby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.