Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest house tour said she now lives alone so I think that's her way of confirming they've split.

Also just wanted to say, what the actual f has she done to the second spare bedroom. Filled it with clunky drawers and wardrobes that will cost money/take a lot of effort to remove just for her to call it a 'dressing room'.

Reactions: 5
^^^ She did keep including closeup shots of 'M and H' and 'Mr and Mrs' type things in her throwback video that she could have easily left out...

• Wow
She is odd. Why would you upload a video with reminders in both that two blokes have left you?

She’s going to have to redecorate her bedroom yet again to keep herself busy until the next man moves in

Screenshot_2019-11-30-04-34-52-1.png

Turned off the comments for a McDonald's ad. Not surprised tbh (I always notice she always mentions when she eats something that's vegan even though we know she's not, she takes a little pride in it when she's on her healthy eating kicks - so it's a little hypocritical to then go to A Meat Factory for £££ 😂) no shade at people who eat McDonald's at all. I just never understood her glee in exclaiming stuff like: "this is also vegan leffffer!" - she's not in her sustainable/eating clean and as meat free as possible (she definitely went through that not too long ago) phase anymore I suppose!

I would not want to see how chicken nuggets are made. At. All. That won't be in a vlog.

Just...why avoid your followers opinions?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A vlog appeared on the channel last night about this McDonalds ad but was quickly deleted again.

• Wow
I can’t get away with her house, it could have been so lovely... if it was slightly less. But it’s too much in one room, in every room. It feels busy and stressful to me.

Reactions: 7
I can’t get away with her house, it could have been so lovely... if it was slightly less. But it’s too much in one room, in every room. It feels busy and stressful to me.
It's a lot like her mind in that respect, it's so empty it has to be full to the brim of stuff and noise.

It's a lot like her mind in that respect, it's so empty it has to be full to the brim of stuff and noise.
Omg THIS. Exactly this. But yeah too cluttered. If you got rid of 70% of the stuff in each room it would probably be nice.

The 'dressing room' is too cluttered with big pieces of furniture. Seems more like a storage unit than a room

Reactions: 3
This sort of behaviour is one of the things that annoys me most about "influencers". It's by no means just Helen that does this, but since she's the person I've seen doing it most recently I'm going to use the McDonalds ad as an example.

This year she has talked about eating less meat numerous times, talked about trying to buy less fast fashion and also reducing plastic to be kinder to the environment. All of which are great sentiments and I'm a believer of "lots of small changes" so I don't begrudge her for doing an ad for McDonalds in that respect (although I do find the idea of seeing how chicken nuggets are made vomit inducing and I really don't get why she mentioned it). What pisses me off is that she surely knows McDonalds is not a brand that particularly fits in with her trying to be kinder to the environment and that people may ask her about it given her previous comments that have been immortalised by her filming them and putting them online. But, instead of acknowledging this prior to the ad and planning what she might say if/when people question her collaboration, or speaking to Maccies to find out what they are doing to reduce their impact on the environment she just turns off comments and deletes anyone that brings it up on another post? She could have done a disclaimer, before or after the ad and then at least she knows she's done everything she can to explain and be transparent in her choice of ad partner.

It just winds me up when influencers think that any kind of comment or question that isn't a compliment is hating or trolling and should be ignored. You can't build a career based on being a "friend" of your audience and then ignore them when they have questions. If you're being fed a targeted ad from someone you follow you have a right to question it. It's called being held to account. I don't understand what is difficult to understand about that?

I actually think a lot of the OG influencers find this sort of thing harder to deal with due to the fact they could make money in any shady as duck way they wanted to before the ASA created guidelines. Can't wait until they get a professional body for influencers, they'll all kick off then "omg professional standards are soooooo unfair".

Ok rant over now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her new video says she ended it as it wasn’t feeling right, does josie get to move back in now?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Find it very hard to believe that she was the one who chose to end it, why would he have deleted all of his social media? I think she’s protecting him from a potential backlash which I can 100% understand.

Reactions: 1
At least she has finally addressed it!! Was just getting weird. They didn’t seem like a well matched couple at all, so maybe she did finish it?!

Reactions: 4
I love how she said they had a few differences personality wise. Yeah no tit, you're a gobby attention seeker and Mark wasn't about that life 😂

She can frame it how she likes (she was the one changing herself to try and fit in with her man) but I think it was mutual

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.