Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an uncanny knack of always wearing the most unflattering clothes possible. What's with that suit? She looks like...I don't even know what, like your granddad got caught out with a Dolly Parton drag queen and had to jump out a window right quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else have a problem with all these constant clothes returns for these ‘Size 14 try-on’ videos, like I know I prefer trying things on at home but I just find it icky that there’s people filming in sweaty studio lights then returning for other people 🤢

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else have a problem with all these constant clothes returns for these ‘Size 14 try-on’ videos, like I know I prefer trying things on at home but I just find it icky that there’s people filming in sweaty studio lights then returning for other people 🤢
Frankly yeah, she was called out on it by a shop assistant in Norwich once.

Reactions: 6
Frankly yeah, she was called out on it by a shop assistant in Norwich once.
Good! She is making money from clothes she has no intentions of keeping, even if they did fit. But maybe if she bought a size 16 she wouldn't have to take it all back 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Someone commented on her last vlog very respectfully and politely asking were Mark was, and the comment and (equally polite) replies have been deleted. I feel she'll not address it...!

Reactions: 2
Someone commented on her last vlog very respectfully and politely asking were Mark was, and the comment and (equally polite) replies have been deleted. I feel she'll not address it...!
She won't address it until she needs a boost in views and subscribers.....🙄

Reactions: 7
In the house tour video just posted, she says it's just her (and the two dogs) living in the house - so I guess that's the breakup confirmed!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Agreed, it’s gross especially when it’s so pointless. And if it’s online shopping it’s even worse as ~80% of online clothing/shoe returns go to landfill.

Reactions: 1
I do think that even though her stuff isn't always to my taste, she could have a future as some kind of 'homeware buyer' or like a trainee interior designer.

It's a bit sad the timing of these videos though. Both blokes out of the picture in 3 years. I remember she redecorated that room after Maff left and got a new bed. All these breakups are costing a fortune in redecoration.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do think that even though her stuff isn't always to my taste, she could have a future as some kind of 'homeware buyer' or like a trainee interior designer.

It's a bit sad the timing of these videos though. Both blokes out of the picture in 3 years. I remember she redecorated that room after Maff left and got a new bed. All these breakups are costing a fortune in redecoration.....
I agree, she has a good eye for design and colour in her home, not to my taste either, but beautifully done.

Reactions: 2

They aren’t costing her a penny ! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.