Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for him! Curious when it will be discussed. I will put money on her doing the whole 'I'm not gonna talk about it out of respect for him'

Then five minutes later a video called WE BROKE UP. Gotta get those LIKEZ 😂

Reactions: 3
Good for him! Curious when it will be discussed. I will put money on her doing the whole 'I'm not gonna talk about it out of respect for him'

Then five minutes later a video called WE BROKE UP. Gotta get those LIKEZ 😂
Did Mark officially move in with her?

I hope she learns her lesson this time, she previously implied she was not adverse to marriage again and that she would marry Mark. Just think about that Helen, two divorces in your early 30's, think how much it would cost you. If they have split up I think they have both had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 6
It's okay guys cos she's got a new band! (with her mate she got to do her gardening)

They have (her and Mark) for sure split up. I'm guessing she is waiting until the new year video slump to post that video - she will want the views. I think it might be the only thing keeping me at all interested in her at this point so well done to her for milking it for what it's worth....

Reactions: 4
Her video will be “ I didn’t want to talk about it over Christmas because I was still too upset and I didn’t want to ruin the Christmas season”..... History repeating itself

Reactions: 6
We would all appreciate the honesty rather than all this YAY I'M SO HAPPY RN LOOK AT ME HALF NAKED AGAIN YAY GOT SOME BOOZE TO CELEBRATE.....

Nonsense. Girl. Breaking up sucks. Its okay to be upset by it. Take a look at yourself. Maybe this time you will learn something and not place all of the blame on the other person.

Reactions: 2
They must have broken up for sure! She’s so loud and crazy and high maintenance and he’s a quiet guy who likes outdoors adventure. How did these two even last this long?

She's so determined to prove that she didn't just get into that stuff because of Mark (hike photos from the weekend etc) but I have never seen her more terrified than when she was on that zipline in Canada, pretending not to be.

Reactions: 1
to be fair barney was bought for mathew
Ah yes, I remember now 👍🏻. When do we reckon the “we broke up” video’s going to appear? I’ve actually stopped watching her .. the baby voice and wearing clothes that showed her arse and (very nearly) her fanny got too much.

• Haha
I love the print of that matching suit she has but duck me it’s SO big on her (unusual I know) that it looks like she’s raised her grandads wardrobe and made off with it ! It is ridiculous !!!

Someone asked Helen how her boyfriend was on her latest YouTube vlog and she deleted the comment!!

It had a follow up where someone said her friends have been around a lot lately so maybe they've split.

So we were definitely right. If they hadn't split she would have been in there to correct the comments faster than you could blink.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t mean to sound like a cow... but if they have split... I don’t have much sympathy for her. Perhaps she’d manage to keep a bloke for longer than 5 minutes if she wasn’t such a head case.

I think she just goes too full on far too quickly. I mean the guys she dates are also partly to blame in moving so fast but she needs to chill when it comes to relationships. Not every single guy she dates needs to turn into a long term cohabiting relationship.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.