Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder. She's posted about 'worries' and going through stuff but he was mentioned in the most recent vlog. Something about her alarm going off? Either they have split or she has fallen out with a friend?

Reactions: 1
Heya new poster here I used to watch Helen like ages ago but she’s soo boring these days!! Her hair totally looks like it needs a real good scrub!

Wtf that cow dress is horrid. Can she not feel the breeze between her legs and realise it’s beyond too short?? Surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like her hair cut is SO unflattering! The fringe with her face shape makes her look square and like a lego figure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Denim skirts that hardly fit (if the skirt gapes and bunches, it don't fit!) on pear shapes 😂

I hadn’t watched helen in ages but thought I’d give her size 14 denim skirt video a watch as it popped up, oh my!!! I’m glad you all think exactly the same as me she really needs to size up. How awful..

I had to size up in bottoms earlier this year from a 10 to a 12 and gosh it was such a good thing! No more squeezing into anything, nothing hanging over and I can sit down and feel comfortable! I plan to try and lose what I gained but maybe after Christmas now haha. Just glad to be in clothes that fit.

Reactions: 5
I'm pear shaped and I would never wear a denim mini skirt. Even at my slimmest it's just not flattering. There are plenty of other types of skirts I can wear! I don't know why she's so determined to make herself look like a burst bag of sausages.

And that cow print 'dress'. YEESH.

I just realised that cow dress isn’t a dress after all, it’s a shirt. You can almost see everything from the front I bet you can 100% see arse at the back. Why wear this??? It’s tacky?

Helens last story.... tagging BMM in the post and going on about how SAAAD she is and how the ring was her FAVOURITE and now it’s BROKEN....

Just bleeping email them and say ‘can I have a free ring please.’

I hope they don’t give it to her.

• Haha
What happened to her outdoorsy Rab wearing mountaineering persona..... 🙄
She has definitely broken up with Mark - she’s actually going out with her friends again.

If she has I'm honestly happy for Mark. Good on you man. Run fast and run far.

I wonder if that is why he's off twitter and Instagram. Didn't wan't to deal with any potential backlash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.