Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought about that too. Crazy Helen fangirls went for Maff didn't they?

Then again, he was a bit of an a-hole. Mark just seems nice. I hope he is with that friend who seemed perfect for him. Rachel was it?

I'm sitting here waiting for the "we broke up" video where she says they were on "different paths". Of course you would be on different paths! You pretended to be into the outdoors and hiking rather than what you really wanted to be doing...dressing up like a cowboy that has an allergy to trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there ever any mention of her sister(s) nowadays? I used to follow her closely but her stories bore me now. Her sister was funny though!

Hayley got a boyfriend and they moved in together. I always liked her too. Funny, didn't take herself too seriously. I haven't seen her other sister too much.

Reactions: 2
I would be very surprised if she and Mark are still together after watching her latest vlog. She is constantly surrounded by friends, doesn't mention him once and seems really down towards the end of the video. Still, she will get plenty of views when she posts that break up vid. And more people telling her that it isn't her fault......AGAIN.

Fingers crossed he finally woke up and saw the true Helen. The foul attitude, the bitterness.., the bunny boiler persons.

Reactions: 1
Oh well then we will know for sure if they are broken up. Do we know when they are meant to be going?

I really think they’ve split. In her insta stories the other day she tagged one of her female friends as her ‘boyfriend’.. bit weird.

Reactions: 3
I'm sitting here waiting for the "we broke up" video where she says they were on "different paths". Of course you would be on different paths! You pretended to be into the outdoors and hiking rather than what you really wanted to be doing...dressing up like a cowboy that has an allergy to trousers.
Ha!

The way she's acting rn reminds me of when she split with Maff and didn't say anything about it for like a month

The way she's acting rn reminds me of when she split with Maff and didn't say anything about it for like a month
I thought the same. The sudden boot camping, hanging out with friends constantly/old friends showing up, pampering sessions etc. The exact same. It would be quite interesting to see what Helen's days are like without a boyfriend perhaps? I really enjoyed her vlogs between Maff and Mark 😂 she was so determined with everything. I don't wish her annnny heartbreak (any more) at all, it must be horrible, she may not even address his absence. She's just posted on her story she wants an adventure early next year, asking who wants to join her. Erm. Not Mark?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Vague attention seeking Instagram posts. She is actually hanging out with her own friends again, moaning about being down, hasn’t been spotted at her local national trust property in a Rab jacket for at least a month. They’ve definitely split.

Reactions: 10
Anyone fancy asking about Mark on one of her latest vlogs? She blocked me ages ago 🤷‍♀️

I feel like she might be reading here - went for a walk with the hiking crew...no Mark.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.