Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember that time away way back at the beginning of the year when she preached about fast fashion... I’m so glad she’s reduced her unnecessary buying...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just a quick question, how old is Helen?

I just got her newest video recommended to me were she is reacting to her video form 5 years ago and there is a big difference. It is mostly because of her hair color and orange bronser, eyebrows and lip color. In the old video she looked like an teenager and now she looks to be my age, 30.

Reactions: 1
She does have a very pretty face and face shape, it would be nice if she used makeup to compliment her features.

Reactions: 2
She does have a very pretty face and face shape, it would be nice if she used makeup to compliment her features.
Totally agree. She lucky to be blessed with a great jaw line and doesn't seem to gain weight around her face. It's a shame she dresses and styles her hair like an old man glam rocker.

Reactions: 5
At the end of this weeks vlog Helen reveals her mate is going to become her assistant 🤦‍♀️ So weird.

At the end of this weeks vlog Helen reveals her mate is going to become her assistant 🤦‍♀️ So weird.
Why can't she just have her friends be friends? Not your gardener, not your live in helper to get over a break-up, not your assistant. Just your friend.

Reactions: 6
It would be interesting if she actually took her measurements and compared them to a fit standard to see what her 'standard' size would be. THEN it would be interesting to see if the high street shops were true to size. In the mean time it's just her thinking she smaller than what she is. Makes no sense whatsoever.
I’ve often thought along these lines when I used to watch Lucy Jane Wood’s similar videos. Why discount an item of clothing because the store doesn’t conform to your idea of what a size [whatever] is? I would always want the best fitting item, regardless of the number on the tag, not the item that fit the best out of a tiny pool of 5-6 items that happen to have a particular size written on the label.

In a way it’s glorifying and encouraging vanity sizing, because they only keep items that confirm to their own standard of what a size [whatever] is.

And then if they think they are proving the huge variance in size/fit across brands, then again wouldn’t the best way to prove that be to find the best fit regardless of size on the label? I often find myself wearing three different sizes in one outfit. It’s more a reflection of the globalisation of fashion production than anything else.

Reactions: 3
Which of her mates is it? I can’t be arsed to watch her vlog to the end to find out!
Grace. Her friend who has just moved to the area. Apparently Helen needs help with her admin. So in addition to having a cleaner, she will now have an assistant 2 days a week. Lord above. Seems like being an influencer is one of the busiest jobs of all time? Who knew? 😂

• Haha
Grace. Her friend who has just moved to the area. Apparently Helen needs help with her admin. So in addition to having a cleaner, she will now have an assistant 2 days a week. Lord above. Seems like being an influencer is one of the busiest jobs of all time? Who knew? 😂
Very odd that she was putting pressure on Josie because she asked for money towards a cleaner. Now she has STAFF and can afford it all. She made it sound like she was getting a cleaner because of the mess Josie wasn't helping with. I was surprised she got one anyway? Now she's too busy to clean AND do admin?

She needs someone to help her so she has more time to sit filming herself dancing at her computer, squeezed into jeans that make her fat bulge out of the top and sides like sausage meat. WEAR. CLOTHES. THAT. FIT. YOU.

🙄

• Haha
It’s 2019 it’s common knowledge that sizes vary a lot between brands. Some of my clothes say XS on the tag and other clothes I have say L on the tag, sometimes I’ll be wearing two very different tag sizes in one outfit, it’s just a number/letter, just buy what FITS you who cares what the tag says!

Reactions: 10
The Insta story of her showing off that (hideous) cropped jumper looks uber painful, her jeans look like they’re cutting into her! Ouchie!

• Haha
She used to be pear shaped but she eats so much sugar and drinks so much she basically has a beer belly now. She looked awful in all those denim skirts, even the ones that 'fitted'. If she stopped boozing every weekend like your 50 year old spinster aunt down the old man's pub, I bet she'd lose weight relatively quickly.

I can't believe she goes out like this, even ignoring that you can almost see her whole vagina, she looks so tragic.
Screenshot_20191114-080821_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.