Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her 🤷‍♀️ Just check in from time to time. You could say that to literally anyone here on any of these threads.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand people that come to trash forums and get cross when we trash the way someone looks that can be changed (for the better I might add). This is literally what the site it here for no?

She is overweight for her height and she wears clothes that are too small so she looks like a fat twit. I would maybe be upset if someone made fun of her for having small boobs, cos that’s something the actually can’t control without surgery which she may not want.

Either way it’s all just people opinions you don’t have to agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand people that come to trash forums and get cross when we trash the way someone looks that can be changed (for the better I might add). This is literally what the site it here for no?
Agree, it’s boring and it derails the thread

I’m praying for her to get over the snakeskin/cowboy/horsey hair extensions look, she’s totally lost her way with her style now. I actually would watch a video if she went to a proper stylist and showed the process etc!

Reactions: 7
The cowboy tat and snakeskin crap is beyond tacky. Only “alternative” “influencers” dress like this, nobody goes out looking like this in real life! All her hauls are terrible clothes

Reactions: 5
I must say I am enjoying Helen dedicating an entire video moaning about how people don't like or watch her videos anymore.

It's a real treat. Lots of justifications going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s saying she’s stubborn because she won’t upload what people want to see (her daily vlogs) she’s forgotten that this is her job primarily and that in every job you’ll have to do things you don’t really want to do but have to in order to keep a roof over your head. Most creative people have to make something which isn’t to their personal taste but which their client wants. Imagine if you went to a tattoo artist and asked for a unicorn but they said no, sorry, it doesn’t fulfil me creatively I want to do a dragon instead.

She’s turned into such a little princess :rolleyes:

The thing she needs to understand is that if she wants to get into documentary filmmaking (my career for the last 11 years) then she is going to have to start where most people do. Making the tea and doing admin for very little money. Your degree was in filmmaking but that means nothing. You aren't guaranteed a job in that field because you studied it at school 🤷‍♀️

I don't know if she would have that balls to start from scratch, thinking as she does that her YouTube career sets her apart. It really doesn't.

Reactions: 6
She would probably make quite a good videographer for weddings? As much as I find her personality abrasive these days, she is outgoing and can talk to strangers easily. Something along those lines might be rather suitable.

Reactions: 8
Oh god have you seen the latest size 14 try on? She starts the video wearing jeans so tight her fat is hanging over the top like a squeezed tube of toothpaste. Buy bigger jeans! These are literally cutting off your circulation! 😳

4 pairs of denim skirts out of 6 do not fit her. When will she stop trying to squeeze herself into 14s? She just looks like she'd be in pain literally all of the time.

Arggghhhhh she is so annoying!

Last edited:
It would be interesting if she actually took her measurements and compared them to a fit standard to see what her 'standard' size would be. THEN it would be interesting to see if the high street shops were true to size. In the mean time it's just her thinking she smaller than what she is. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Screenshot_2019-11-08-06-35-21-1.png
Screenshot_2019-11-08-06-33-47-1.png

She should do a size 16 try on just to see. There's so many comments by people saying they all have to size up too. Am I alone in being able to buy any skirt from any brand in my size and it actually fitting?! Or am I just alone in not being somewhat in denial about my clothing size? Maybe she's a 14 on top half and 16 bottom. It happens, I'm flat chested af and wear a size smaller in tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont get it either. I buy my size (12) from any shop and it fits 🤷‍♀️. If the majority doesn't fit her she needs to size up.

Reactions: 4
I buy 8s most of the time but sometimes a 10 if an 8 doesn't fit. But if 8s stopped fitting me like 14s have stopped fitting Helen, I'd just size up 🤷‍♀️ She's in denial.

Reactions: 5
I know shops can vary sometimes but if they are consistently too small then Helen needs to size up. It's just a number. Surely buying clothes that fit properly is better for comfort than spending money trying to squeeze into jeans that you can't sit down in?

View attachment 55458View attachment 55459

She should do a size 16 try on just to see. There's so many comments by people saying they all have to size up too. Am I alone in being able to buy any skirt from any brand in my size and it actually fitting?! Or am I just alone in not being somewhat in denial about my clothing size? Maybe she's a 14 on top half and 16 bottom. It happens, I'm flat chested af and wear a size smaller in tops.
Sizes are a tricky one - I can be a size 4 (!) sometimes in Primark and I'm 5ft8 so I'm definitely not a size 4, but sometimes struggle to get into a pair of size 10 jeans somewhere like Zara or Topshop. But mostly I am a comfortable in a size 8 in most places and it doesn't tend to vary that much.

Reactions: 2
I do agree that you can be different sizes in different shops. I would say I'm a 10-12 (probs an 11 if it existed) but when your size is starting to NEVER fit, it's time to size up gal. Embrace it! You'll look much better for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.