Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just booked a solo trip to Oslo, and is back to spending a considerable amount of time with Josie - who she booted out so Mark could move in.

Have her and Mark hit the skids?
I thought the same whlie looking at her insta round up of the week. He's not in any of it. She also said she wasn't OK in a recent vlog.

I don't think they're on the skids. I holiday without my partner all the time because although we share common interests, we both enjoy certain things separately.

Don't get my wrong, I'm sure there are problems there but I don't know that this is a sign of them.

Reactions: 1
I think things might be going wrong with Mark, the look on her face when she mentioned living with him in her "answering the same questions from 5 Years ago" video seemed almost like disgust...give it could have just been her face.

I think things might be going wrong with Mark, the look on her face when she mentioned living with him in her "answering the same questions from 5 Years ago" video seemed almost like disgust...give it could have just been her face.
Dunno why she's cringing so hard at watching that video, she's just as cringey now

Reactions: 3
She seemed so innocent and cute in the 'Ask Melon' throwback. What happened?

As for Mark, I honestly think that he's fed up with living with a narcissist who shares her life with the world. Maybe his recent job change has made it worse?

She's just booked a solo trip to Oslo, and is back to spending a considerable amount of time with Josie - who she booted out so Mark could move in.

Have her and Mark hit the skids?
Maybe, or possibly Mark doesn't get much annual leave compared to Helen, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't know what the normal annual leave policy's are in the UK but I know in NZ you get up to 4 weeks per year (if you've been in the job over 12 months). However they were in Canada for quite a while and I'm guessing he will need some leave to take off over the Christmas/ New Year period when offices close down (well they do in NZ).

All that being said he has been abnormally absent from any social media at Helen's end. Has anyone seen anything on his twitter?

I don't know what the normal annual leave policy's are in the UK but I know in NZ you get up to 4 weeks per year (if you've been in the job over 12 months). However they were in Canada for quite a while and I'm guessing he will need some leave to take off over the Christmas/ New Year period when offices close down (well they do in NZ).

All that being said he has been abnormally absent from any social media at Helen's end. Has anyone seen anything on his twitter?
It depends on your job, by law it’s only 21 days and can go up to 28 days in most cases, in her last weekly vlog he was deffo there just off camera a lot, so I don’t know if he’s just asked to be off camera a bit more

He's deleted his account. [emoji15][emoji3166][emoji848]

• Wow
She did an Instagram story about collecting plastic from the water and how they picked up 20kg of non recyclable plastic.

Next minute: Halloween witch costume with 10 plastic fingers that will probably get thrown out and end up in landfill or waterways

Good one Helen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did an Instagram story about collecting plastic from the water and how they picked up 20kg of non recyclable plastic.

Next minute: Halloween witch costume with 10 plastic fingers that will probably get thrown out and end up in landfill or waterways

Good one Helen
She ONLY did the plastic fishing because it was a free event !!!

Plus Helen loves to talk a good game but not follow through. And then she will say we are all haters for pointing out how hypocritical she is..... (and repeat)

Nobody is saying she needs to be perfect. But creating a look that involves a bunch of plastic after hooking loads of it out of the water....that's just stupid.

Reactions: 2
Plus Helen loves to talk a good game but not follow through. And then she will say we are all haters for pointing out how hypocritical she is..... (and repeat)

Nobody is saying she needs to be perfect. But creating a look that involves a bunch of plastic after hooking loads of it out of the water....that's just stupid.

It’s astounding. She’s not too smart is she

Vomming in my mouth at her latest stories. Helen, babe.....nobody wants to see you practically naked! More rolls than a bakers shop.

I haven’t watched Helen’s vlogs for a few months (the stupid baby voice got way too much 🤬). Are her and Mark still together? I think he’d moved in with her the last time I followed her (albeit that he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but with her 🤣).

I haven’t watched Helen’s vlogs for a few months (the stupid baby voice got way too much 🤬). Are her and Mark still together? I think he’d moved in with her the last time I followed her (albeit that he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but with her 🤣).
Yes, Helen and Mark are still together, but as PP have said, he's deleted his Twitter account. He has a new job as an engineer dealing with Norfolk's roads. He always seems to duck out of the camera's way whenever she points it in his direction.

There’s literally no reason at all for people to be commenting on her size - that’s just nasty. She’s not even that big - if you don’t want to see her in a bikini then don’t follow her, simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.